“EXCELLENT PANCAKES!!!! Must try the sampler if you are in the area. I also LOVE the fried rice!”
Review of My Cafe

My Cafe
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Reviewed November 21, 2015

Kapolei is growing but still has a shortage of unique delicious places for breakfast. I would recommend making this your "am" stop if you are in the area. Must try the pancake sampler. So Ono!

Reviewed November 19, 2015

My wife had the pancake flight while I had the Kama'aina scramble. Both meals were outstanding. The restaurant was very clean and the staff were very kind. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed November 1, 2015 via mobile

Grabbed a bite here while doing some homework at the Starbucks next door. I had the chiliquiles which were some of the best I have ever had. I have also tried a few sanwhiches and they were good too. The place is aleays slammed for breakfast so they must be doing something right. The staff is made up of a group of younger people who work hard and aim to please. We need more places like this in Kapolei.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

The pancakes are practically desserts, but hey, that's a good thing. Fun menu offerings, a bit on the busy side, but with the quality of their food, it's to be expected.

Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

Stopped here on The Way to Waikiki Beach, Located in Strip Mall Next to Starbucks,we got there at 10 Am and Had a 20 min Wait, we Ordered our Breakfast and Were Delighted! Service was Friendly And Food Was Very Good! Little Expensive but Worth the Wait.