“My Cafe - Great Breakfast!”
Review of My Cafe

My Cafe
Ranked #1 of 149 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Looking for a place to have breakfast on Sunday morning of our trip. Read some reviews and tried this place. It is very small and was getting very busy by the time we left. The food was so good! The 2 pancakes were so big I could not finish them - the lilioke duo sauce was to DIE FOR! Husband had eggs, bacon, and toast which he said was very good. And 4 pieces of bacon - I didnt have to order any on the side for me because there was enough for him to share!Totally recommend this place - it is close to Safeway and Walmart if you need to do some shopping. The lunch menu looked very good too (and they had some interesting items - like a pig hash!)

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We visited twice on our last trip to Oahu. The eggs benedict are amazing. The pancake flight is a nice addition to sample the many different options available. Food portions are huge. Everything we tried was delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Loved this hidden little gem. Get the pancake flight. Hope to get there again soon. Had the breakfast burrito with chorizo, really excellent. Thanks.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Had breakfast this morning at My Cafe in Kapolei. Very friendly staff, excellent service and wonderful food. I had the short stack of Malasada pancakes and Kona coffee. My wife had the Breakfast Plate with scrambled eggs and applewood smoked chicken sausage Both meals were tasty and filling.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Three kind of pancakes on one plate cute and tasty, egg Benedict has baked cheese on top, something different and nice.
This location is fur from Waikiki, so no que to get in. But please make sure this cafe copses at 2pm.