1,265 results
All reviewsfish houseadult poolko olinaserenity poolnoe restaurantdisney hoteljw marriottfamily poolpaddle boardschocolate covered strawberriesbreakfast buffettennis courtsman made lagoonin room diningtwo sinksice waterlagoon beach
Reviewed June 18, 2018

No complaints here! An absolutely beautiful resort with an accommodating and extremely friendly staff. Daniel at the outdoor bar was a pleasure and so informative! Everyone we met was so pleasant. We had an amazing time celebrating the first half of our honeymoon here!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding luxury and service. Each staff member was friendly and aimed to please. Every one of the three pools and two whirlpools were very refreshing. I enjoyed just spending hours poolside lounging and reading. On top of that the resorts' beach was fun and relaxing.

The daily events planner had something for everyone. Paddle boarding and snorkeling and live music by the pool. I made sure to grab snorkel gear every morning. One thing about the live music, my room was right above the pool and if your jet lagged or take a nap during the day or for whatever reason don't want the music continuously streaming in your room you're out of luck.

The room was huge but I saw some friend's that were just a smudge smaller. It was just me in my room but with a long bed and pull out couch it could have fit 4-5 people. Big tv, tablets bedside for reading, news and weather. Little touches like a button bedside for privacy. This is one of the rare times I actually asked for privacy and a room service respected my request. In most places you ask for privacy and they still knock on your door or just walk in. I sleep late so that's a welcoming thing.

On the slight negatives, the location is 45 minutes or more from anything on the island. While you could spend an entire vacation at the Four Seasons, if you're not a frequent traveler to Hawaii there are other things you're gonna want to see. The in house restaurants are too rich for my blood. The local restaurants were good but not outstanding. The event planners told us that Secret Beach and Paradise Cove would be a good place to snorkel. While there's a gate behind the adult pool with a path toward a beach, it's filled with slippery rocks on which I left with a few scrapes and cuts. Avoid the path, take the road.

Overall a top quality resort with every reason in the world to return again and again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank knightnorth1981
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

My family of 5 recently spent a few nights here as a starting point for a Hawaiian vacation. The rooms were great and we were given two connecting rooms with an entry hallway door that made the two rooms feel like a single larger room. The balconies and views over the pool and lagoon were awesome, comfortable and very relaxing. The hotel is next door to Disney but overall that never was an issue for us. The Waterman’s pool bar was a great place for afternoon and evening drinks while the kids swam and hung out and the breakfast buffet was a great place to start the day and the staff gave personal recommendations for island activities. The adult pool is the real deal with plenty of chairs and a great view. Overall the lagoon is great for relaxing and young kids but gets a little boring for teenagers. The Ko Olina location allowed for easy in and out access to Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, and the North Shore. The restaurants within walking distance including Monkeypod, Pizza Corner and the ABC shop were all great and very convenient when anyone is hungry. Overall the service and accommodations at the Four Seasons was personalized and top notch.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Texmarlin
Reviewed June 12, 2018

The staff were very friendly. Our stay felt personalized. Overall service and hotel were amazing. We utilized the in-room dining service, adult infinity pool, and their app on their ipad made ordering and finding information very very easy.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We stayed 4 nights here in June to attend a friend's wedding. The hotels staff were attentive and provided friendly and detailed service. Out of all the hotels we have stayed, Four Seasons truly separate themselves in the little things, by paying attention to all the tiny details and make you feel special throughout your entire stay. We would definitely come back!