“Fantastic burgers!”
Review of Teddy's

Teddy's
Ranked #49 of 151 Restaurants in Kapolei
Reviewed April 18, 2017

A friend had told me about Teddy's, so when we went to Oahu I had to try it. It was so good that we actually ate there 3 times in the week we were there! They have a great variety of burgers; the Hawaiian was my favorite that I tried. The milkshakes were also delicious, and I love any place that with slather cheese sauce on things. The tots with cheese and bacon are SO good. I'm already wishing we could eat there again!

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Had never tried a Teddy's but had heard good things, so when I saw this I decided to give it a shot. It did not disappoint. Place was near and clean, staff was very attentive and the burgers delicious. I had the Kaneohe and wife had the Black and Blue. I treated my self to a "large" chocolate peanut butter shake. It was great, but way tooooo much. Next time I go small. One tip, parking can be a challenge, but there is street parking, if the lot is full, which is often. Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

These hamburgers are like we make them at home. High quality beef, fresh ingredients, tasty sauced. The onion rings are great. A great place for a delicious hamburger.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Love Teddy's and this location doesn't disappoint. Better seating options than most on the Island to include outdoor seating away from foot traffic. This is our favorite location if we are going with a bigger group. If you can't find something you like here or an option then you really didn't want a burger. Even their salads are great if you are looking for other options

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I've been to several other Teddy's on the island and this one was the slowest and the most dirty. The floors were disgusting, but people were friendly and the food was good.