Open today: 11:30 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.

Ways to Experience Polynesian Cultural Center
from US$64.95
from US$104.95
Go Oahu Card
92 Reviews
from US$69.00
from US$194.76
7,941 results
All reviews breath of life ambassador package canoe pageant luau dinner super ambassador different cultures canoe ride brigham young university ambassador luau island buffet no alcohol prime rib theme park cultural experience tour guide hands on activities front row seats
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I came to the cultural center with a rich knowledge of Native American culture and mannerisms. I came with that knowledge and when I saw the canoe pageant, I couldn’t help but have all these questions. I went throughout the park with all these questions and all of them were answered. One woman that was from Tahiti, Annie, was extremely friendly when I asked her about the traditional clothing they would wear when they danced. She answered my question then gave am me a brief story about Tahiti and it just made me feel much more informed and knowledgeable about the world. Come with intelligent questions, and you WILL leave with equally intelligent answers. This is a must visit and you have to allot an entire day to enjoy as much of the park as you can. Again, ask questions, because you will leave satisfied.

Date of experience: April 2018
Eric W, General Manager at Polynesian Cultural Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

I enjoyed reading about your experience and how you were able to find answers to all of your questions about these cultures. We love sharing the cultures, arts, and crafts of Polynesia as well as helping our guests learn about such an amazing history. Thank you for taking the time to ask us questions and allowing us to share this with you.

Aloha,

Eric Workman
Vice President & CMO
Polynesian Cultural Center

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The six villages with the performances, activities and hospitality were great. The people at each village were friendly and spent time teaching the activities which made for an enriching experience. If you go to each village and manage to catch the shows (which we somehow did), you can skip the night show. We started at 11 am and were done by 6. The kids thought part of the night show was a longer version of what we saw in the daytime. If your group can last the full day plus evening, then see the show. If now, the villages are a good experience and the shows in the village are great.

The buffet dinner was gross. For those that are vegetarian or vegan, I recommend either bringing a lunch with you and then getting food from the food trucks. Don't let your "guide" on the bus sell you the food. It is more expensive than the food trucks. I wish we had not paid for the buffet and ate from the food trucks. I

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Our visit to O’ahu included a day visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place!! Friendly people, amazing culture, great food...the list goes on and on. Even though it poured down rain almost the whole day, we still had a remarkable and beautiful experience. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly, and made sure all of our questions were answered, no matter how silly they may have been. I cannot wait until we can come back to this beautiful island, and attend the center once again!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

we visited The Polynesian Cultrural Center March 17,2018. We got a really good military discount on the base Laua called Alihi and on the tour bus there we upgraded our tickets for 27.00 per ticket which gave us Awesome seats for HA Breath of Life ( 3rd row!!) which followed an Awesome Luau.Touring majority of the villages from Samoa, Hawaii, New Zealand and others it was really cool to learn how the South Pacific people live.Really interesting.We also seen the Parade of Canoes which was really cool! John & Marie Parks

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at PCC yesterday. We did the Super Ambassador package and our guide Chad was awesome! He made us feel right at home from the start, was very knowledgeable, and was focused on our experience every step of the way. We really felt like he was a part of our family all day! The center's staff were all very nice and very helpful. The demonstrations were beyond amazing, with a bit of humor interjected which made it even more fun. Being able to participate hands-on made the experience even more fun and allowed us to really "feel" the culture a bit. Mahalo to the PCC for a wonderful time and a special mahalo to Chad for taking such good care of us! He is a true asset to your organization, and his pride in his Samoan culture made the experience even more rewarding.