Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Adventure tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,575 results
All reviews captain jenna dolphin excursion sea turtles spinner dolphins fish professional photographer dry box octopus photo package amazing experience their natural habitat boat ride marine life great trip worth every penny highlight of our trip bucket list
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Our family had a great time with the Captain and crew. They knew exactly where to look for dolphins and turtles, and they were in constant contact with other crews who had sightings as well. We were able to see turtles, spinner dolphins, and bottlenose dolphins. Would definitley recommend!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We had a fantastic day out. Staff are so nice and professional. Never felt unsafe at all. Photographer was actually a marine biologist and could answer any question. We didn’t have kids with us but those that were on the boat loved it too. We managed to see a whale, turtles, fish and of course the dolphins. Never did we feel that we encroached on these animals and it was great to see them in the wild. We also saw a Manta Ray. Lunch at the cafe when we came back was greatly appreciated too. Will make sure we do this again. Can’t wait for photos to arrive. Worth the extra cost which is very reasonable.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The staffs are very friendly and helpful overall! Their boat is smaller than I expected. The photographer with us is super chill and professional. They have a very fair price for the photography package compare to other company. It's about $50. Only thing that made me kinda disappointed is that you have to wear the lifejacket and stay on surface the whole time when you are watching dolphins. And dolphins usually stay at the bottom so is a little far away to take pictures. I totally understand that they do that for protecting dolphins but I just wish I could know that before I book it.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Booked with Dolphin Excursions on a recommendation from a friend. Amazing experience! So glad we did this aquatic safari. We were able to swim with dolphins, sea turtles, and snorkel with some beautiful local fish. My family can’t wait to go again. Knowledgeable, friendly crew - Mahalo Emmanuel, Kim, and KK!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We did the Dolphin Excursion on my 30th birthday and it was the most incredible trip I could have hoped for! The whole team of staff were fantastic, the photography package was superb, we saw dolphins, turtles and whales, and captain Jenna’s knowledge was incredible. Overall this was the most perfect way to spend my birthday and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the trip to anyone.