“Hawaiian Poke bowl”
Review of Aloha Poke

Aloha Poke
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Waianae
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you want to try a good food made by locals try Aloha Poke and its Poke bowls. They are yummy and deserve the stop. I've got the Salmon Poke Bowl with Ginger soy sauce and my hubby the grilled salmon with rice. It is a simple and yummy food. You can take away or have the food in the place. They have parking as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love the overall concept of this place! Small, tight parking lot, one-stop, very fresh poke with tons of aloha! I support local businesses here in Waianae, and this place is a shining example of quality and service!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came in knowing nothing about Poke, and loving sushi, we were not disappointed. My husband tried the salmon and crab which was amazing, and I had the regular poke. Mmmmm! The kids also enjoyed the Taro Bubble Tea. Ladies at the counter were super friendly, kind and helpful.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great place for Poke. We go here every time we’re in Ko Olina. Limited parking, limited seating, but really great food. My favorite is the salmon plate with crab topping.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for the first time on way to Makaha. Had the wasabi salmin, breaded mahi, and spicy ahi bowl. All among the best ever.