“Awesome Mexican Food”

Acapulco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 148 Restaurants in Waipahu
Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

Who would have thought of good or great Mexican food in Honolulu area. We stumbled upon this place and it is the best I have ever had. I wanted to lick my plate clean.

1  Thank Bobbie D

Reviewed October 19, 2015

I've yet to find a really good Mexican place on this island and was amazed at how good the food was. It was our first time going there and we will definitely be back, although it was a little pricey it was worth it.

1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

Service was great! The food was not bad, but not great either. It was expensive, but everything in Hawaii is. I might give it another try.

Reviewed October 2, 2015

Came for lunch..The gratis chips was nice and the stuff we ordered were okay (carne asada and beef enchiladas, horchata) but price is a little steep. And 8 hours after eating there, we still feel bloated and my husband has a little reflux. Bear in mind, we are very spicy eaters with HOT Thai food, raw jalapeños and Thai chili eaters on a regular basis and the food here is very mild for our tastebuds. We still cannot think about eating dinner....

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Sometimes when we come the food is good and other times - not so.
But you have got to try for yourself.