“Top Food Great Service & Value”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #6 of 151 Restaurants in Waipahu
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed September 4, 2016

First time at a Chillis Restaurant and we were tiredfrom Shopping at the Waikele Outlet.

Delicious Food and Excellent Service.
I had the Fajitas and my Wife has the Chicken Salad, both excellent.

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

We went shopping to the outlets. Then was looking for somewhere to have lunch.
We raved about the ribs our whole holidays. Our server was fantastic.
We were staying in waikiki and were contemplating going the 40 minutes to have lunch again at chilis. But ran out of time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Stopped off for lunch before hitting up the outlets across the road.

Our server was really nice and friendly and the food was good. I got some ribs and my wife had a fajita bowl. Portions were big and it was a satisfying meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Enjoyed a great meal with girlfriends as we caught up. It's usually busy but this particular week night around 7:00PM we walked right in! Our server was very enthusiastic and helpful. I live nearby and eat here often. I've never had bad service and the food is always good. I always get the triple dipper, guacamole and Quesadilla Explosion salad.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

Went for lunch before going shopping. Right near Wakele Premium Outlets (5 minute walk). Lots of food choices - burgers, fajitas, steaks, sandwiches etc. It would be impossible not to find something you would like. Food was excellent and service great.