All reviews equator restaurant american samoa close to the airport continental breakfast is nice pool enjoyed my stay checking in pool area is christmas decorations staff are very friendly and helpful minute drive upon check national park tv channels stayed two nights air conditioned lobby
Reviewed April 13, 2016

This is a very "American-style" (i.e., continental US) hotel. All the staff are super-friendly and helpful. The lobby is sort of open-air, but don't worry--your room is air conditioned. The rooms are very big, clean, and comfortable.

Amenities include a big pool, a small gift/snack shop, airport shuttle, restaurant, big lobby.

Nice touch: extended checkout (fee): good if you're catching the 11pm plane to HNL.

Odd: After a few days, wet met a random vendor in Fagotogo who guessed that we were staying at the Tradewinds. Do Tradewinds guests have a certain appearance? Whatever.

Great place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joe58156
Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. Room are very nice-full size bed, love sit and a desk..WiFi is no longer free. Staff is very nice and accommodating. Restaurant excellent breakfast and dinner menu..good work out area. Really enjoyed my stay

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

There on business. Asked the front desk to make copies of a business card. They took the information off the card and made little print outs. Their heart was in the right place but they misspelled the email address. When brought to their attention they didn't do anything to rectify it. Getting the copies was already a drawn out process in itself. I just hand wrote all of them. Eating breakfast the first morning... Roach crawls across the table. Getting the food took about as long as it took to get a check. Why you wouldn't put this hotel right on the beach is beyond me.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2016

I've been to AMS three times and it was my first stay at the Tradewinds Hotel. I was definitely pleased with the service and accommodations. My room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff was absolutely wonderful! They were very friendly and professional at all times, and they took care of every request we presented. The hotel has everything you need to include a bar and great restaurant. I visit AMS every other month for work and I will definitely become a regular at the Tradewinds.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank RN4166
THManagement2015, Manager at Tradewinds Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Talofa RN4166,
We're very pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your first stay with Tradewinds Hotel. We hope this is the beginning to more good things to come. We look forward to serving you with a smile and professionalism.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

We came to PagoPago for 15 days to as an attachment with 3other colleagues n we always av dinner at da Equator Restaurant and the Food And Service there was Excellent, for the whole 15 days we stayed there we tested every food in their Menu and it was the best, they even have their special menu everyday and it was excellent too

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank ruswell

Talofa Ruswell,
We love that you love our food! Glad to have catered to your physical needs. I take it that you tried our Prime Rib Steak (Tuesday Special). It's our popular and best selling menu item. Well, now you know where to stay next time to come to American Samoa.
Best regards