“Good Food, Clean Place, Cool AC”

Fia Fia Seafood Reastaurant
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Pago Pago
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Sometimes you want to eat in a very clean restaurant with decent sized portions and to (more or less) American standards of care. This is one such restaurant.

The Samoans are big people, and eat eat well and heartily. But, most of the places to eat on the island tend to be local establishments with rather ratty appearing tables and chairs, and a kind of nearly third-world ambiance to them. Not here.

When you eat here you will feel like a kind. Indeed the chairs are massive. They must have been made custom in China and imported. The portion sizes are full-on Samoan and are enormous. The quality of the food is great and thus combined, the big-three issues.... size, taste and environment are all exceptional.

My wife and I ate here numerous times and always left satisfied. You will too.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

We three ordered 8 dishes, not knowing how large they were. The refried rice could feed 2-3! My husband order fried crabs and they were outstanding. Hot and Sour soup was good, Duck was great, chicken with broccoli etc. was yummy. We had refrigerators in our rooms and got 5 more servings from the leftovers.

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I walked in and the place was almost empty. They seem to be open all the time so it can be a good choice. They have some of the same dishes as other Chinese restaurants on the island. The service was fine. The food was good and I had plenty to take home for another 2 meals. I had the Salt Pepper chicken and a chow mien dish. Good value for money and quiet atmosphere (real quiet). I would go back again if it is convenient.

Reviewed October 20, 2015

Conveniently located in downtown Pago Pago, in the Samoa News building area. The portions are large and served family style, keep in mind, I wish we had ordered half the food we had. The restaurant is clean and not cramped. Pretty good and since there is only two Chinese restaurants, I think this is the best!

Reviewed September 28, 2014

I ate here for dinner one night. It said seafood restaurant, but really it was more like a standard chinese restaurant... some beef, some chicken, some tofu items, etc. Service was good, and the hot & sour soup was soe of the best I've had anywhere. I wanted to try the bacon prawn, but they were out the night I was there, so I went with Lemon Chicken... the quality was "meh", not really what I was expecting but not terrible...