“A taste of Mexico with a Hafa Adai twist”

Carmen's Cha Cha Cha
Ranked #12 of 36 Restaurants in Hagatna
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service! Servers constantly move around the dining room checking on all patrons asking if everything is okay. Water is topped off promptly. Service with a smile. Excellent food. The mahi taco is to die for. Margaritas are a must. The mango margarita is my favorite. A must do when in Guam. Sombreros not required.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Carmen Mexican restaurant Fish Mahi Taco is delicious, flour tortilla with pesto. It's a great taste
This place has been in business on guam for over 10 years. Military love this place.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Had the opportunity to meet friends and have dinner at Carmen's. I guess what I needed to keep in mind was that it was a Mexican restaurant in Guam. Being accustomed to the Mexican restaurants in the DFW area, I would rate Carmen's as just ok. We chose the Botano Sampler with nachos, cheese quesadilla, guacamole, and taquitos. I would not order it again and will most likely try another Mexican restaurant on my next visit. The Mojito was good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017

We tried this place and loved it. Fast, attentive service. Fantastic food! I have a new favorite restaurant in Guam! We had the beef and chicken enchiladas and chimichangas. Best I've had anywhere. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Can here based on reviews. The servers seemed more concerned with flipping tables than actually being genuinly nice. Our server yelled at another server while out on the floor.
The beef was more like pot roast, not authentic carne asada. I found it odd. The rice was not mexican rice.
Not as terrible as mexican food I have had in asia/pacific but pretty unauthentic. They also serve a tasteless sauce which appears to be creama & salsa roja... dont do it.

Date of visit: March 2017