Free cancellation until 27/07
US$277
US$221
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$285
Fiesta Resort Guam(Tumon)(Great Value!)
US$171
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$555
US$295
US$284
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsaqua restaurantsoi restaurantlobby loungethai foodalfredobirthday dinnertiramisubeautiful hotelfive star hotelview of tumon bayroom conditionother hotelsbeach barbreakfast buffetserveralanasteakhouse
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Dustin Thani and dined in at aqua restaurant for my birthday last month. And the food was great!! The service was great as well!! Ms Alexis was our server and she was extremely nice and did an excellent job as our server!

Stayed: March 2018
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Thank you for the perfect rating! We'll be sure to share your feedback with Alexis and the rest of the team. They will be happy to hear they have made your visit to Dusit and Aqua a great one. Thank you again for choosing Dusit! See you soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I ate at the beautiful Aqua in the dusit Thani and the food was good! Our server Alexis was very kind to my family and I as well! Good service and good food, wow! Thank you for a good experience, I hope when I come again it will be just as welcoming (:

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for reviewing us. We hope to see you again soon! Alexis will be happy to see she has made your time at Aqua memorable!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Went to Aqua restaurant for a Birthday celebration and I had a great time. Service was Awesome and the Food was great. My server Manny was a big help with the whole thing. Looking forward to my next Visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Maria D,
Thank you for choosing Dusit and Aqua for your special occasion. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your visit! We'll be sure to share your kind words with Manny. We'll be happy to hear he has made your time at Aqua memorable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Great bar and lounge...great vibe great drink the bartender are great at making drink and in conversation. Kathleen as a bartender was great at her job and keep my attention as she crafty made and completed drinks.

The only thing I would say that would need improvement would be on the glass...can't order a blooded marry on a wine glass.

All in all great lounge and bar great view if the sun set

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Angel B, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We'll be sure to send your regards to Kathleen and the rest of the staff. Thank you so much! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

The place is awesome. couple of friends and I ate at Soi restaurant at dusit thani hotel couple days ago , and it was an awesome experience. Our server Nina provided excellent suggestions and friendly service she's very down-to-earth and easy to talk too, not like the other servers that looked tense and nervous . The thai tea was great we all loved it . The food was awesome but kinda small portion and kinda pricey . But all in all Our experience was great and our server Nina really kept us entertained and taken care off .My friends and I would actually go back And dine in just to have that amazing service again . Thank you Nina and you'll see us again soon .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear _0o_Blake_o0_, Thank you for taking time to review us! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your visit. We'll be sure to share you feedback regarding the great service Nina has provided. We are sure she will be excited to hear she has made your visit memorable. We hope to see you again soon!