“Eat local, eat well”

Terry's Local Comfort Food
Ranked #17 of 154 Restaurants in Tumon
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Terry's Local Comfort Food serves traditional Chamorro cuisine using local produce. We want you to experience the flavors of Guam as well as the hospitality of the people.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We been Guam for a vacation and went to the night market try their local food! But not good as this one. Really special food at the island! Not just bbq. Friendly staff and wonderful food.
We order hammock and chicken and appetiser platter! The taste I never have before but in good way!

1  Thank Henry C

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Small dining room so might want to make reservations. WE had 4 different entries and they were all excellent

1  Thank Barkotzer
Reviewed November 18, 2017

My wife and I had dinner here on 18 November. We ordered an appetizer and entrees. My wife had red wine. the food was delicious and filling. Waiter was supreme in all manner...knew the menu, knew what was hot spiced, knew various ways to make the food even more interesting. The food was unique and tasty. For food this is in my top three for all-Island favorites!!! Simple seating...nothing fancy...you can eat here in a bathing suit and shirt and not be out of place....I did....might be a little more appropriate for a women to have a little more on.

1  Thank CHARLES A
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Great food, staff was super friendly. We had the fiesta plates. The chicken kelaguen was excellent! I would recommend everyone to give them a try. They offered free WiFi also.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us by our dive guide who was born and raised in Guam - a true local! It was the best recommendation ever. The kelaguen is to die for!