Bar Harbor Motel(Bar Harbor)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$245
US$319
Quimby House Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$175
Eden Village Motel and Cottages(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$195
Bar Harbor Manor(Bar Harbor)
US$289
US$179
  • Pool
US$409
US$255
Agoda.com
Best Western Acadia Park Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$241
Cancelon
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$999
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewschoice hotelsroom was cleanfree breakfastseparate buildinghashacadia national parkmake your own waffleswaffle makeran older hotelin townsmall kitchenetteno elevatorthe main hotelwould stay here againwithin walking distancefront desk staffguest laundry
Reviewed August 3, 2017

We stayed here on an extended weekend trip with my husband's family and really enjoyed the visit. While a little run down (they're working on improvements), the place had a nice rustic feel to it that fit in with the location. The rooms were clean. Staff was very friendly and cheerfully provided some advice about places we should visit. I really enjoyed the outdoor seating space. We were an easy walk to the central part of Bar Harbor and an easy drive to Acadia National Park. Overall, I would recommend as an affordable option in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the Birches section
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jeannine B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you for taking time to review our Quality Inn. As a seasonal property only open 6 months we are always working on improvements. Nice to hear our staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you for the recommendation.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We had a clean room with a comfortable bed for a moderate price, on the low end for Bar Harbor. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was a cut above the usual Quality Inn with bowls of Maine blueberries to pile on crisp waffles. It was just a pleasant walk to downtown and the harbor.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate your time to write a review. It is always nice to hear how friendly and helpful the staff are. Also nice to hear our breakfast met your expectations.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I chose this hotel because it was less than a mile from downtown where all the action is. One thing that really stood out was the personnel who always went out of their way to accommodate you. The hair dryer in my room didn't work and one call and five minutes later, it was replaced. The women that worked in the breakfast area were always there to make sure there was enough food. One morning the family I was with came in five minutes past the breakfast time of closing and food was brought out to make sure they got to eat. The price was so reasonable because it wasn't in city center but close enough. There is a coffee machine in the lobby that provides cappacino, latte, espresso, regular coffee and double espresso. I visited it in the morning and the evening. I am a travel agent and have traveled the globe. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The rooms were clean, large and there was a refrigerator. We stayed for four nights. There was adequate parking and there was no charge. This hotel also had laundry facilities that we used.

Room Tip: Try to stay as close to lobby as possible.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valerie
Thank you for the wonderful review of our property. We were happy to hear that the personnel were always there to accommodate you.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

We spent 2 nights here and we're pleased with the accommodations. Basic hotel room...clean and comfortable. The staff was wonderful...very helpful and answered all of my questions about the area. Breakfast was in a building across the street...lots of choices and nobody went away hungry! The only sketchy thing was the laundry area was also in the building across the street. I asked the front desk if my husband should stay with the laundry and they said they'd never had any issues, so we left it there, but when my husband went back to put it in the dryer there was a guy sleeping in a chair in the laundry room. He wasn't doing laundry, just sleeping there so my husband stayed until the clothes were pretty much dry and brought them back. He woke up at one point and ask my husband if he was the guy he met it the park earlier...my husband said no and the guy went back to sleep! Overall, it was a good stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jeannine B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear Kim
We are happy to hear our staff was wonderful and the breakfast met your expectations. I did not see a note in our log book about the laundry situation. We have not had any issues with leaving the laundry open 24/7 for our guest convenience. Thank you for the notice of what your husband encountered. Our front desk staff would have spoken to the person.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

This was a typical and comfortable motel. The staff was exceptionally courteous. The two breakfast room ladies really put "quality" into Quality Inn__ they were genuinely friendly, and scurried around welcoming the guests, topping up all the food areas, refilling coffee cups. It was delightful to be with employees who so obviously love their jobs. The pool and hot tub were clean and comfortable. The AC in my room was difficult to operate, and the drapes let in a lot of light, and these two things were the only reason for not giving a 5 rating. But I would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo