4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-08-08
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
Destinia.com
US$332
Free cancellation until 21-08-05
PricelineUS$349
Expedia.comUS$349
FindHotelUS$349
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2020

It was a great place to stay for the night when visiting Bar Harbor and Acadia. It is close to Acadia. They serve breakfast which is a bonus! Downside was bathroom windows feel like someone can see in. It is loud from the traffic outside, and room door had a crack that allowed light to come through. It was not bad for a one night stay!

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed October 12, 2020

It was a ok place to stay.We only stayed 2'nights so not bad.They had breakfast but nothing fancy.Oatmeal,yogurt,banana muffin,blueberry muffin,apple,oranges just something to munch.They got egg sandwich but its on the fridge and its wrap in plastic so you have to warm it on the the microwave.I
never try as it dont look appetizing to me.If you need shampoo or soap go to the lobby and ask.Bring your own toothpaste and toothbrush as they dont have it there lol.No room cleaning because of pandemic but they left extra towels and extra bathroom tissue.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bluecard21
Reviewed September 15, 2020

My wife and I recently booked this hotel on Hotwire. We paid less than $100/night. It was the lowest priced hotel available. When I read the reviews after booking, I have to admit, I was a bit wary. However, our experience wasn't terrible. As long as a place isn't dirty/smelly/noisy, we use a hotel only to sleep and try to fill our awake time with activities. So, I hate overspending on a place I will spend as little time in as possible.

So, the mixed bag: We were told, when we checked in, that because of Covid, we would only get hotel service (cleaning, replacement of toiletries, etc.) one day, mid-way through our 6 night stay. That never happened at all, though we weren't overly worried about it, as we are pretty "low maintenance". The exterior is a little bit shabby and the hotel has an outdated feel. I was concerned about road noise, but once it got late, the exterior noise diminished greatly. My wife could sleep fine without ear plugs, and she hears everything. The room had a decent amount of space and the bed (we paid for a king bed) was particularly comfortable. The hotel is about a mile outside of the downtown area of Bar Harbor.

I would stay here again as long as the price was right, even though something a bit more modernized would be preferable. In this case, for the price we paid (given the location), I give this hotel an average score.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank RichardFerris
Reviewed August 27, 2020

Terrible road noise as well as noise from other rooms. Dirty bathroom, window in bathroom partially sprayed painted so no one can see in. Garbage in stairwell by ice machine and garbage on floor outside of the room. Don't waste your money at this Days Inn because you will not enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank robertwW8006DG
Reviewed August 5, 2020 via mobile

Price was reasonable, front desk staff were nice. The room was not properly cleaned. There was dry urine on toilet seat, water stains on desk and tv stand (from a drink), so clearly nobody disinfected the room. It was supposed to be thoroughly cleaned, especially since COVID19 is a serious issue. I could tell it wasn't even wiped down. Irresponsible to say the least.

Date of stay: August 2020