My family stayed at this lodge for 2 nights along with our dog. I found that there aren't many places that allow pets around Bar Harbor, but this one has to be one of the best choices for those traveling with pets. The rooms floor is tile, so you don't have to worry about a dirty carpet from previous pets. Even though the pet rooms are on the main floor you still have a great view of the harbor with a nice small porch area.
The room itself was nice and big with all the amenities I like to have. Free coffee, free wi-fi, LCD TV, free continental breakfast and everything in the room was nice and clean. I was worried that the rooms might be outdated and seem old like a lot of motels in the area, but that was not the case at all. Everything in the room seemed to be in working order and newer looking. The only 2 negative things I can say is that the bathroom had no fan and I did not find the bed to be overly comfortable, but it was OK. The service was great throughout the stay. I would definitely stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine