13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$654
eDreamsUS$654
Orbitz.comUS$654
CheapTicketsUS$654
1,003 results
All reviews cookies bay view every morning the entire staff acadia national park baked goods breakfast was excellent brownie visiting bar harbor yogurt shuttle nora balcony mile town maine sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

This will be my first review ever on a hotel. I have to say. I checked twice when I arrived as it does not resemble the pics. You are paying for the view. That’s it. For the price. Stay at someplace else. This is a days inn at a ritz price. Incredibly dissatisfied. This is not a boutique hotel by any means. Stay at the downtown bar harbor hotel. Fantastic view with 4 star service for less. Need to up their game ,not their price.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 8, 2020

Amazing location, amazing amenities friendly courteous staff! CLEAN! VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS!!! Truly cannot say enough about this beautiful property! The owner has taken great care to put some extra special design elements to the property that are quite stunning! Love this place and will always come back here!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 1, 2020

The hotel is modern with a modern design twist....really refreshing. Breakfast bags for those who want to get out and hike features fresh baked goodies and home made granola. Chris and Kathy were great and provided excellent hike recommendations. Large, clean comfortable rooms. Comfy bed and a great view of the water!

Reviewed September 28, 2020 via mobile

Stuck at NYC suburb town because of pandemic, wife and I decided to go and splurge ($500 a night) at Bar Harbor hotel. Room no better than Holiday Inns. Close up view of ocean half hidden by tree. Kitchen closed due to Covid and offered poor continental breakfast-dry store bought muffin, no fresh juice...much inferior to Hampton Inns . Best advice: save money and go elsewhere.

Reviewed September 25, 2020

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights earlier this month on a romantic tour de Maine trip. We opted for the “economy” version of the bay view rooms, an island king I believe (the rooms below the lobby floor). While the view and location directly on the bay were lovely, we did expect a bit more at $300/night. The room was quite spacious but felt oddly lacking in furniture, leaving kind of an empty feeling in the space. The super simple chairs on such a large balcony felt like a waste, especially given how much we would have liked to be comfortably outside. The rooms clearly haven’t had much of an update, and the bathroom did seem outdated. With a couch or some additional comforts, we would have felt much cozier and less like we were staying in a passerby motel.

The stay was fine and people were friendly, but I don’t know that I’d stay again based on what we were hoping for.