Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$108
CheapTicketsUS$108
TripadvisorUS$108
FindHotel
All reviews acadia national park main street would definitely stay here again restaurants and shopping an easy walk coffee pot room was spacious in town microwave downtown mile hairdryer waterfront
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2020

We originally booked 4 nights and added another night. This is a great find on Main Street, just outside the village and 0.5 mile walk to the waterfront. Rooms are very large and extremely clean. We loved our time in Bar Harbor and I will call the Cromwell first when I look for a room in the future. Joy the manager was very pleasant and accommodating. She even booked a room for my son who was staying at another hotel, he liked the Cromwell and came to stay where we were. I can’t say enough, Thank you Joy.... We will return!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 7, 2020

Joy, the office manager is very aggressive and does not provide a sense of hospitality or Serenity. In response to a suggestion regarding her demeanor she replied “I have a lot on my plate, so should I cancel your reservation?” I never alluded to wanting to cancel until she said that. No one should ever pay to be treated in this manner.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mariancE750EX
Reviewed September 12, 2020 via mobile

You’ll read on many forums that this place is clean....it’s spotless. I appreciate that and want the owners to know how important that is. Rooms are larger than your average hotel and have want you need to enjoy your time. The exception was no coffee pot, which is supposedly due to the COVID event, I don’t get that? We brought our own knowing this in advance. Facility is just beyond the hustle and bustle of downtown, but an easy walk to everything. Location is great and quiet. Host was friendly, helpful and is taking COVID event and precautions seriously. Definitely will stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank radmad
Reviewed August 3, 2020

Our stay here was very clean and comfortable. Room was spacious, offered an in-room refrigerator and microwave, however no in-room coffee which was disappointing. Plenty of hot water, air conditioning, soft sheets and pillows. Bed was comfortable. There is an ironing board and iron provided as well as a hair dryer. Room was quiet. Reasonable distance from in town offerings such as restaurants and shopping. We enjoy walking and are able to do so comfortably so distance was not a problem at all. "Slightly out of town" location takes you away from the noise and frustration of traffic, etc. Following Covid restrictions, there is no housekeeping but there is a towel exchange (this is not a problem at all). We would definitely stay here again. Only complaint was no in room coffee (this shouldn't have anything to do with Covid as all cups are disposable).

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed October 17, 2019

I visited BH in mid-October. The woman who checked me in (sorry, I didn't get her name) was helpful and informative, giving ideas of where to eat, and how to get to the park, etc. It's not a bad walk to town if the weather is nice, but can be kind of a long walk if it's rainy or windy. If you visit, Everyday Joe's is a great place for breakfast, very close. The room was comfortable and clean, and very quiet. I requested a room on the second floor because I don't like to have people walking around on the floor above (note, exterior stairway, and no elevator, if that matters to you). It was very quiet, so much so that when a nor'easter blew through and knocked down a bit of a tree behind, I had to open the door to hear the wind!. There is a small balcony in front with a couple chairs, though I didn't take advantage of that. There was an extra blanket in the closet.

Easy, short drive to one of the park entrances.

The only down-side is that the room heat/AC fan is very loud. I turned it off at night because it kept waking me up when it cycled on.

Room tip: I like the top floor, but there's no elevator, if that matters
Date of stay: October 2019