This Hotel is for the wealthy out-of-state folks who come to Maine. The Resort is very lavish and not energy-conscious at all. Our room looked like something out of park ave NYC. This USED to be a small, quant Inn on the water and now it's an enormous conglomerate. Very sad to see Bar Harbor taken over by the 99%. Just sad. If you want a small, quiet Maine Inn look on Mt. Desert Street where you'll find many old, quiet B&B's. OR if you like the big resort, big bucks vacation - Harborside is your venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina