Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$229
eDreamsUS$229
Agoda.comUS$229
TripadvisorUS$229
Orbitz.com
1,752 results
All reviews great location in town main street within walking distance rocking chairs acadia national park shops and restaurants bagels front desk staff comfortable beds included breakfast plenty of parking rooms are large off season village green would definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2020 via mobile

Whenever my husband and I travel to Bar Harbor this is where we stay. The rooms are large and comfortable. You can't beat the convenience of the location. So many great restaurants just a 5 minute walk away. The park is just a few minutes away by car and when the busses are running you're a few minute walk to the town green. This visit we were especially pleased with the way things were handled during the virus. Everything was clean. We felt safe. In addition breakfast had more options than other hotels we've stayed in this fall. You could eat at a table or bags were provided for a to go option. The entire staff was friendly and goes out of the way to help. We hope our trip next year is under better circumstances.

1  Thank 268ellenr
Reviewed October 29, 2020

We have just returned from the most relaxing weekend away at The Bar Harbor Grand Hotel. From the second we arrived we were treated like royalty. Everything was perfect, the staff was friendly and we felt absolutely safe and secure despite the pandemic. The building itself is beautiful and reminded me of the Addams Family house (much more maintained, of course). Perfect for an autumn/Halloween getaway.

Acadia National Park is conveniently located about a ten minutes drive away from the hotel. The downtown location is perfect for walking to restaurants and shopping. One of the days we did not even have to use our car.

My husband and I stayed in Room 114. Despite it being on the first floor it was surprisingly quiet and relaxing. The room was large and had quite a few Bath and Body Works amenities located in the bathroom. My husband and I especially loved their comfortable mattress and heating system (although a bit tricky to figure out at first).

Their level of service and cleanliness made us feel at home. I would love to thank their front desk staff. We encountered a few different people during our stay and each one of them were kind and helpful. We will most certainly return to The Bar Harbor Grand for future stays in Bar Harbor.

27  Thank egwanderlust
Reviewed October 19, 2020

This was our first trip to Bar Harbor and we couldn’t of been more pleased with the Bar Harbor Grand Hotel. The friendly staff, the cleanliness of our room and the location in downtown Bar Harbor made our trip memorable. When our travels take us back to Bar Harbor we’ll be sure to stay at the Bar Harbor Grand Hotel.

1  Thank h0ckeylaxandcheerm0m
Reviewed October 15, 2020

This was the perfect family hotel to stay in for fall break! Neil at the front desk was awesome with information for the state park- how to get in, sign up for reservations for the park, the best routes etc. Coming from AZ one night we grabbed Lobsters dinner from Rose Eden's and came back to hotel Neil turned on dinning room lights so we could eat inside ! Housekeeping was super great as well and we loved our cozy corner room on 4th floor 421 - I think it was. Overlooking the Cafe and bakery. Our housekeeper had short dark hair sorry did not get your name but she was awesome and met our every need ! All the staff were friendly no matter what time of day. My husband forgot shave gel-they had it. My daughters boot heel came lose they usually had super glue on hand but had ran out....I was surprised they said they had it normally! Breakfast staff young man was great they are doing the best they can- be sure to TIP! It's a grab and go but they are happy to let you take an extra juice or water back to your room so bring a couple $ to tip these hardworking staff! The beds are SO comfy too. The leaves are awesome this time of year. The shops are open and have very unique items too so leave extra space in your luggage. We actually popped into a Goodwill and grabbed an extra roller bag for $3 and stuffed it full of goodies! We will be back!

Reviewed October 13, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is amazing!!! This was the best hotel experience I have Ever had. They think of all the small things, and more. The heated bathrooms are nothing shy of the best thing since sliced bread. The staff gave us a call to make sure we were ok since we were checking in late, just to make sure we were safe! The entire set up is above and beyond, and the staff is so genuinely sweet, offering suggestions of places to visit and eat, and just curious about you and how you got there. This is the only place we will stay from now on!

1  Thank sp673256