3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$140
PricelineUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
eDreamsUS$140
FindHotelUS$140
Orbitz.comUS$140
All reviews great location within walking distance shops and restaurants mini fridge close to town annex
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2020

We stayed in A120 with our dog for 6 days and I was totally blown away by how absolutely clean it was. A HUGE shout out to the staff as that is a painstaking job. And it was such a cute little unit. The staff was friendly, check in was easy and everything was within walking distance. Normally the room size would have been fine but because we had a small dog and hiking backpacks and gear, it was a bit tough to find space. There was a coat rack, which was great and there were 4 roomy drawers in the bedroom but each one had a giant pillow in it and there is no closet space. I knew it was a bit short on space from doing the virtual tour of the room online so we made it work and it was fine. I don't even consider that a negative at all, just making you aware in case you are bringing a lot. The fridge was bigger than a normal hotel mini fridge and during these Covid times, that helped ALOT so we could store leftover takeout and bottled beverages. Would we stay here again? Absolutely. Thank you Quimby House for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 24, 2020

My wife and I recently stayed at the Quincy House Inn and stayed in room 317. I will say the entire place was spotless with all the COVID-19 cleaning and sanitizing being done very throughly. We felt very safe with all the precautions being taken by the Quincy House Inn.
The stay itself was great with no issues. Room was clean and surprisingly, very very quite, for being sold out for the night we were there It was the perfect location for us and only a 7-10 minute walk to all the action. Nothing fancy but we will take clean, convenient, affordable, free onsite parking and quite anytime. We will definitely stay here again and so should you.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Glorydays56
Reviewed November 28, 2019

Paid $183 for posted $103 on booking.com. they claim to be pet friendly but really only 4 rooms are, and those are in what looks like a halfway house that is not part of the actual inn. When I told them this is not what I paid for, they told me it's because I have a pet and I only booked for one night, and they don't refund guests who cancel on the day of. The inn keeper even told me that every other place would have been booked so o should just take it. Omg what a scam! Book at your own risk!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank sunlingy
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Located away from the touristy part of town but still close to everything. Friendly people. Great coffee!! Nice, clean and comfortable rooms. Well kept. Wish they had an elevator but they are more than willing to help you with heavy bags. Enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

A perfect mix of location, cleanliness, friendliness, price, and comfort. Quimby House is within walking distance of everything in Bar Harbor. The room was perfect - a mix of new with old world charm. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019