Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews master suite matt kristi bar island sitting room adirondack chairs cottage room heated floors low tide floor to ceiling windows acadia national park sand bar claw foot tub fabulous hosts frenchman bay gas fireplace other guests each morning
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2021 via mobile

Stop scrolling — start booking. Incomparable views, excellent accommodations, impeccable customer service, & the best breakfast East of the Mississippi. We are return guests, but we feel more like family — JUST BOOK IT !! (photo of Harbor Suite ) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed February 23, 2021 via mobile

We wish we could give 10 stars — Matt & Kristi are the salt to the Earth proprietors of the Saltair Inn. Great people with excellent recommendations and customer service. Breakfast every morning was amazing ! HARBOR SUITE, 2 fireplaces and heated floors was clutch !! Thanks for your amazing hospitality! We will see you again Saltair Inn ! !

Reviewed February 23, 2021

My husband and I had a micro wedding in February and Kristie and Matt were the best hosts ever! The B&B was absolutely breathtaking, right on the water and very close to downtown. We stayed in the Master Suite which was so beautiful with big bay windows overlooking the water and we actually got married in that room! We had family throughout the inn and every room was just as beautiful and cozy as the next! Fireplaces in all of our rooms, with beautiful bathrooms and comfy sitting areas and beds! The breakfast they put on was incredible every single day!! This is our new go to place!

Reviewed January 20, 2021

I had the opportunity to spend 2 nights in the Acadia room over MLK weekend ... and it was FABULOUS! The room was spectacular. It had a cozy feel and a 5 STAR VIEW! The little deck off the room was quaint and although the weather didn't accommodate us for sitting on the deck, I sure wish it would have! The bed was comfy and the linens and towels were lovely. The fireplaces added the perfect ambiance for the rainy Saturday. Kristi and Matt were superb hosts. The breakfasts were yummy and they gave great recommendations on places to go for additional meals. The hikes they recommended were perfect. I always ask myself this question after a weekend, "Would I do it again?" My answer is; YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed January 17, 2021 via mobile

Went there for an anniversary weekend getaway. The location was perfect. Right in town and on the water. The food was excellent. Matt and Kristi were excellent hosts. We will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2021