Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
Orbitz.comUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2020 via mobile

Looks great from the outside, but it's not. The room is right out of 1973. I swear the air conditioner is older than I am. Beds are old, bedding is old, everything so outdated and it smells. I didn't have many choices to stay in Bar Harbor, but the pool looked nice. Ha!!! Look at the pictures. It's pretty shady to charge peak prices when the pool looks like this in the middle of August. The tv is smack dab in front of the mirror. The picnic tables must be 20+ years old. The best part was the new towel bar in the bathroom. I'm not snooty about a room, but this is a dive. I paid the same price at a Hampton Inn in Portland the night before.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BackPacker785119
Reviewed August 17, 2020

Smelly room and not clean. Service is lazy. We stayed there for a week and asked every day about a hanger or a hook. Our hanger in a bathroom was broken (ripped from the wall). So we did not have any place to hang a towel or clothes when we take a shower, nothing.
The swimming pool was closed whole week.
But the worst part was a very strong smell inside of the room. It is something between mold and dirty clothes

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank newyorker2012
Reviewed October 25, 2019

I stayed for 2 nights with my wife in this motel, and our first impression at the reception was that the reception was doing us a favor for accepting us.
As we entered the queen room (no. 8) we felt a strange smell in the room. We though it will go away after we open a window, or after 1 day, or after 2 days... it stuck to our pajamas after we left...
Other than that the room was sufficiently big, the sink was a little dirty and so were the toilets. nothing terrible - but not what you'd expect from a hotel room that's being cleaned every day. Television was ok.
All in all - location is very good, room was adequately large, breakfast at a dinner in walking distance, but the smell ruined it for us.

Room tip: make sure you check the specific room you get
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank shaulw2018
Reviewed October 9, 2019

From the road, it looks like a tired little roadside motel, but the rooms are large and clean and well-kept. Stayed here two nights and had to good night's sleep both nights. The bed was comfortable, and the towels were thick. Free WiFi, as well as a large-screen TV, which I never used. Conveniently located on the main road down to Bar Harbor and entrance to Acadia. Plenty of parking as well, and set back off the road far enough that road noise wasn't an issue

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

The room was very large! It had a kitchenette and a refrigerator and microwave. I liked that there were real dishes and cups. It isn’t updated or modern, but very clean and cozy. I felt like I was at a relative’s cottage. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019