Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2020

Got to the hotel around 7, and an envelope was taped to the office door with my room key in it. Unfortunately I was assigned a room very close to the main road, which I would have asked to change if I could have. Also, the guy in the room next to me snored, and I could clearly hear it through the walls. Thankfully he must have rolled over because the snoring eventually stopped.

Pluses: Room was very clean, plenty of hot water in the shower, cheapest option around.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank p63wq
Reviewed August 30, 2020

I am tour guide/operator who specializes in NYC and the surrounding.
Due to COVID-19, I am planning New Micro Tours 3-4 days outside NYC for next year 2021 with the hope that covid 19 will be over.

The only one Hotel / Motel that offers a decent price with clean rooms was the Robbins.
I really did not like that the motel did not have staff on location after 5 p.m... big minus and no fridge inside the bedrooms.
Rather than that perfect.

Room tip: The best motel you can find in Acadia National Park below $90.00 a night.
Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
1  Thank EmmanuelH805
Reviewed August 21, 2020

The bathroom door is a sliding door that leaves giant cracks on either side. It is heavy and hard to move.

The bed is the single most creaky bed I have ever encountered, and felt like it could collapse at any moment.

The room was clean enough, and they were very Covid-conscious. But I would not stay here again.

A little drive to anything (nothing is walkable). 10 mins to Bar Harbor or Acadia. There is good food restaurants closer than that, but you'll still need to drive because of the highway.

We stayed in room 16, but I think all the rooms are the same (queen bed only)
Oh, no fridge, and they decided not to offer ice (probably because of Covid). I feel like if you have no fridge you need to have ice. But that was just an annoying afterthought.

Room tip: all the rooms are the same. Room 1 is probably quietest.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed October 25, 2019

The price is affordable, the rooms are clean, the location is excellent. Unless you plan on spending lots of time in your motel, and who would when Acadia Nat'l Park is about a mile down Rte 3, this is a great place to stay. We've stayed here three times over the past seven years and the conditions have been consistently good. Yes it is older, bathroom is small but the heat runs quietly and the shower is hot. There is no microwave or refrigerator in the room but coffee is available in the office 24/7. We will be back.

Room tip: Request a room away from the road.
Date of stay: October 2019
diwasthapa, Owner at Robbins Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2020

Thank you for your honest review. We really appreciate it :)

Reviewed October 17, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has WiFi. A queen bed. A tiny bathroom. Tv with cable. Free coffee in office all the time and free ice. The rates vary from $49-&90. All rooms are no pets and no smoking. Two adults maximum in room.
When we stayed it was full. Park in front of room.
It was quiet and clean. Basic stuff. We hiked all day and ate all meals out so it was great to sleep and chill. There is no place cheaper. Nice people. Close to all.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bw651

Thank you for your review. This exactly summarizes what we offer. Economic stay providing the basics if you plan to be out in the park most of the day. Hope you stay with us if you visiting the park again :)