Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews mainely meat acadia park entrance acadia and bar harbor wonderful stay clean rooms in town lobster cove
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2020

our room was comfy, clean and adorable. it reminded me of roadside america at it's peak, yet with all the modern amenities. touchless check in, and a great staff. we had trouble with my card at check in, and I ended up being charged twice (not the motels fault, totally because of the security settings on my card) . I didn't notice this until I got home and was going over my charges. I asked my husband to call the High Seas and have it refunded. He never made the call. High Seas noticed it, and took care of it without anyone having to get in touch. GREAT SERVICE!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 17, 2020

Really lovely motel, well situated 10 mins from Bar Harbour and very close to the Acadia Park entrance. The staff were wonderfully friendly, helpful and accommodating. Rooms were spacious and very clean. The pool was heated, clean and quite big - just what you need after a days hiking!!!. Free coffee available & great ice cream, breakfast & BBQ place just next door. 10 mins drive from the Atlantic Brewery! In short - a really excellent Motel - very highly recommended indeed

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank cpbee
Reviewed August 3, 2020 via mobile

A very clean room at an affordable price. Family staff that wanted your stay to be enjoyable....clean rooms and warm refreshing out door pool. Sort walk to the mainly meat barbeque an ice cream stand and mini golf

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bill31Maine
Reviewed July 20, 2020

My family of four spent four nights here. I've found that motels can oftentimes be hit or miss experiences. Unlike large hotel chains where there's a greater degree of uniformity, motels are largely dependent upon the upkeep of individual owners.
I'm happy to say that High Seas was a hit for us. During our stay it was clear that this family-owned establishment takes pride in ownership. The owner has put in the sweat equity and money to make sure the landscaping is attractive, the buildings have a fresh coat of paint, the pool is clean, the pool deck spotless, a small jungle gym / swing for my kids that isn't falling apart. Even small things like the Land-o-Lakes half-and-half provided for my coffee versus powder creamer that I have gotten in other motels and hotel chains. It's this attention to detail that impresses me because it's so easy for motel owners to let these things slide.

The location is convenient for access to Acadia and Bar Harbor. We were always glad to leave town at the end of the day for the quiet of the motel property. Next door to the motel is a restaurant called Mainely Meat BBQ. We went there for breakfast and had a great experience. Good value and good food. Being outside of town put us closer to restaurants like C-Ray Lobster which we preferred over the in-town offerings. Across the street is Pirate's Cove mini-golf which we enjoyed as well. I would recommend this motel to friends.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank TimandAnnNYC
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Large clean rooms which have had some updating. We spent several nights there as a base for exploring the National Park - it’s a good location for this. Near to the Park entrance but about 4 miles from the town. However the shuttle bus stopped for us as we stood outside (and dropped us back in the parking lot). Rich on the front desk was very helpful with good local information.

Date of stay: October 2019