Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooms are small fire pit heated pool laundry facility coffee maker place to stay bar harbor and acadia national park would definitely stay here again accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2020 via mobile

The rooms are small and basic but clean and comfy. The staff is exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to help us with an issue not related to our stay. The laundry facility was clean and affordable. They even had a campfire in the evening for guests to enjoy. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank atcdly
Reviewed October 15, 2020 via mobile

We were pleased with the room. It is small, but very clean and warm. We just need a bed and bathroom whenever we stay in a motel, so this was fine. If you want a large room then look elsewhere. We prefer to patronize privately owned businesses and this one was great!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank snickers0715
Reviewed August 18, 2020

We stay here every year when we travel to Bar Harbor with our 2 dogs! We absolutely love it and it is a wonderful location! The upgrades aren't perfect, but the PRICE IS RIGHT for a quick getaway weekend with our pets! The rooms are clean and safe. The grounds offer a heated pool and tons of green space to walk the dogs! The owners (office staff) are so friendly and welcome us back each year!

Room tip: Pet-friendly on a budget!
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 29, 2020

Stayed at Belle Isle on back-to-back hot, humid days in July. The air conditioning in my room was so outstanding that I extended my stay for an extra night (odd but true). Very clean room and campus, including the pool. I could relax here. Even the vending building was very clean. I washed a quick load of laundry. Owner and staff very friendly. Obvious pride in effort and appearance. At a very affordable price point. It's my new place to stay at MDI.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 703reidm
Reviewed July 26, 2020 via mobile

We happened upon this hotel by chance and I’m happy we did!
It was very very clean and pet friendly!
We met some wonderful people at their community fire pit at night, and it was nice to talk to other travelers & some locals!
It’s not fancy, but it’s comfortable and very nice!
No downfalls, fair pricing, and very well kept!

Date of stay: July 2020