Definetely a four star property where attention is paid to detail, cleanliness and decor. Everything is well kept. The rate for our top floor suite included a voucher for a full breakfast in the Looking glass restaurant. The higher elevation of the hotel means great views. Traffic noise from the road below the hotel makes the balcony less than peaceful to sit on. We enjoyed our 2-day stay in Bar Harbor. The hotel is located minutes outside of Bar Harbor by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine