“Very Good Food and Quick!”
Review of Gunther Tooties

Gunther Tooties
Ranked #38 of 306 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

We went there after attending the National Park Service Visitor's Center about the John Adams Family. We needed something quick and popped across the street to Gunther Tooties. I had a caprice salad sandwich on a panini and my husband had a grilled veggie sandwich on wheat. You go to the counter, order your food and then find a seat. When your food is ready, they yell it out and you go back to the counter to get it. Very organized and streamlined. Our sandwiches were excellent. I noticed they had wrapped desserts. Sadly, I am watching my weight and didn't have any. I also noticed people on their computers there. They must have wi-if. We would go back!

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Tasty and healthy food. Chicken cranberry goat cheese salad and iced tea hit the spot. Good location across from the visitors center.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Hard to communicate with person taking order. Sandwiches were good, served quickly. Coffee/ sandwich shop. Signage left a little to be desired. Bathrooms were difficult to access. One needed a key and to go out back into a hall reminiscent of an old school and down the hall.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

A large group of us ended up having a quick lunch here while leaving the Adams National Park Visitor Center. Food was very good for basic sandwiches and soups and salads. Service was really fast. Place was very clean. Ambience and seating sort of like a larger Subway Shop.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

Close to the Adams historic tour center, near the T, good iced tea and panini. Service is average. Need a key for the restrooms.

Been to Gunther Tooties? Share your experiences!