“Great place to grab a bite when in Quincy Center”
Review of Gunther Tooties

Gunther Tooties
Ranked #39 of 297 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Stopped in for a bagel and coffee while in Quincy to visit the John Adams Visitor's Center and attractions. Very good place to grab a bite.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Good sandwiches. Prices are in line with others. Poor and fairly rude service. Workers operating phones and eating in kitchen between preparing food for customers.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Love this place.

It's perfect for just grabbing an iced coffee & watching the world go by. Their grilled chicken sandwich on focaccia is so tasty!

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

We went there after attending the National Park Service Visitor's Center about the John Adams Family. We needed something quick and popped across the street to Gunther Tooties. I had a caprice salad sandwich on a panini and my husband had a grilled veggie sandwich on wheat. You go to the counter, order your food and then find a seat. When your food is ready, they yell it out and you go back to the counter to get it. Very organized and streamlined. Our sandwiches were excellent. I noticed they had wrapped desserts. Sadly, I am watching my weight and didn't have any. I also noticed people on their computers there. They must have wi-if. We would go back!

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Tasty and healthy food. Chicken cranberry goat cheese salad and iced tea hit the spot. Good location across from the visitors center.

Been to Gunther Tooties? Share your experiences!