US$190
US$165
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$199
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$231
US$206
InterContinental
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$245
US$211
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$330
US$269
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$199
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$232
US$206
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Hilton San Francisco Financial District(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$217
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$481
US$220
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

2,717 results
All reviewsnob hillmark restaurantcable cargrace cathedralhistoric hotelunion squarethe club loungetop floorcalifornia streetper dayhotel guestsan older hotelan upgradewater pressurethe golden gate bridgecorner roomvalet parking
Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

This hotel was cheap and old and also famous so I decided to stay here but I did not expect the room to be so nice, jazz music was on when we walked in and there was marble floors in the bathroom and everything, it was worth the price and also had a lot of charm to go with it

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Situated at the top of (S)Nob Hill this hotel is classy and charming. Upon checking in I was offered a free upgrade to a corner room which was very spacious and clean. On returning on my 2nd day I'd been left a fruit basket and card welcoming me to the hotel which was a nice touch. The California cable car line is across the street from the hotel or the Powell line is one block down so easy access to city centre if you don't fancy the (very) steep walk down the hill! Staff are all very friendly and helpful and always greeted me with a smile and "welcome back" or "enjoy you day". I enjoyed room service a couple of times and this was excellent on each occasion, on my last evening I used the restaurant and again, food was great, staff very friendly. I was told how to access the wi-fi but couldn't get this to work, however not a big deal to me and I'm sure if I asked again it would have been fine. My only complaints regarding this hotel were the lack of sound-proofing, I understand it's an old building and therefore difficult but for the first couple of nights I had very noisy neighbours who liked the TV REALLY, REALLY LOUD so loud in fact I was woken at 2am convinced there was a police shoot out in my room only to discover they had arrived back from a night out and we're watching a cop show!! The other slight niggle was not having curtains that closed in the room so I was woken early each day by the sun shining through ( I know I shouldn't moan about the sun in November but at home I have blackout blinds year round!!). My only disappointment was the "Top of the Mark" Sunday brunch but will review this separately

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2015

I stayed here to attend a conference at the Mascone Center. Decent room & amenities, nice view from Top of the Mark, excellent customer service. What I enjoyed most was it's location that allowed me to walk to the conference and to several dinners at the piers. It was a bit of a walk uphill to the hotel but I enjoyed it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2015

We were terribly disappointed with what is said to be a luxury hotel. Upon arrival we were told they were not able to accommodate our request for a late check out but would up grade our room to a junior suite. The room was dated, very dirty ( piles of dust edging the entire carpet area, thick dust on lamps) and was located next to the very old elevators and ice machine. Some upgrade! We asked to be changed and were given another room (standard) which was in the same condition but not next to the elevator. Upon check out we were billed for two drinks from the Top of the Mark which we not only didn't have but hadn't even been there!

Room Tip: Watch out for rooms next to the elevators, they are old and very clanky!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Jose P, Manager at InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience from your arrival at the InterContinental Mark Hopkins. We appreciate your feedback as it helps to see where our strengths and weakness lie. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss the details of your stay at your convenience. Please reach out to me at ICMarkHopkins@ihg.com.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards,

Jose Pineda
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

We stayed a night here after visiting Sonoma Valley. I picked it because its location in Nob Hill. The hotel is charming and classy. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The Top of the Mark experience was wonderful. It's the 19th floor of the hotel. The restaurant and bars view of the city is unparalleled to the other luxury hotels.
Our room was a 13 floor city view and it was fantastic!
Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple