Averaged $90/ night for a clean, well-appointed room. I always take note of the carpet, and here it was very clean. I usually spring for a luxury hotel in SF (Four Seasons, Omni, Palace, Fairmont), but we were traveling with friends who wanted to keep the price at around $100/night. The location is not the nicest, but fine with a car. It is the best motor hotel I've stayed in and the cheapest in San Francisco, so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco