Property lived up to website description and reviews. Room had recently been renovated, was clean and fresh looking. Within walking distance of many shops, bars, restaurants as well as Marina Park. Front desk staff a little cold but all in all, good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Marina District, between Fillmore and Lombard. Centrally located in a bustling and crowded neighborhood with restaurants, bars, shops and public transportation within walking distance. One mile away from Fisherman's Wharf or 25 min. walking distance.One block away is the Bus 30: takes you to Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, China Town and Union Square. It is safe to walk and bike everywhere in the neighborhood. A few blocks away you will find a Bike Rental shop for $20.00 a day. It is just a few miles away from the Golden Gate Bridge and beaches. Weekends offer a lot of activity and a higher level of noise in the streets with young crowds around the hotel. We offer complimentary parking for one car per room. In the event all the parking spaces are taken, guest needs to be double park and leave their car keys at the Front Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Chelsea Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Chelsea Motel San Francisco