US$199
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$190
US$165
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$231
US$206
InterContinental
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$245
US$211
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

US$203
US$189
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$286
US$269
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$328/night.

Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Hilton San Francisco Financial District(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$217
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

US$235
US$205
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$369/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$481
US$220
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 10, 2016

My wife and I stayed at Delores Place for a couple of days during our trip to the USA from the UK last month.
We arrived and was greeted by Dave who we found to be very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. There were lots of maps and local information in the room.
The room was comfortable enough (although in need of a bit of a clean and some TLC) with a small pleasant front area for sitting out to have breakfast.
We would certainly stay there again if we were ever to revisit San Francisco.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Basilbrush7806
Reviewed February 16, 2016

I booked a room here for one night for a vacation with my wife. A week before my trip, my father (age 95) had a bad fall, which appeared to be a stroke. He was hospitalized. Given 7 days' notice and my circumstances, I asked if I could have a refund. The only declined but claimed that he would refund the money if the place was re-rented, which he thought was unlikely (odd given that it was for a Saturday night and he had a week's notice. In any case, I asked if I could get a credit to stay there another time. He said no. Despite my dire family situation, he showed no compassion or interest in working with me. Frankly, I would not want to stay at a place where the owner lacks all human compassion. Do not stay at this place; the owner cares just about money, not about people.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Robert K
Corybuff, Owner at Dolores Place Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2016

There was more to this story..anyone who is curious please feel free to call and I (the Owner) will be happy to provide another explanation of the events that transpired.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Dolores Place is in a fairly convenient location for the Mission district, about 5-10 minutes' walk from Valencia street, although up a fairly steep hill. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area and easy public transport to the centre. This isn't really a traditional B&B, more a self-contained annex to the main house where the owner lives. The room is very comfy though, a good size with a great bed and is nicely decorated. The bathroom is nice and it has useful amenities like a fridge and good WiFi.

The breakfast is hard to judge. Each day the owner leaves breakfast supplies in the fridge in the room. This system is quite attractive to me, though we weren't particularly keen on the food. For US tourists I think it would be good though as my dislike was just that everything is so sweet, but this is a difference in taste between Americans and Europeans I think. In other words, the concept was good and I think the execution would be for many people, just for us we would have normally chosen completely different (but equivalently priced) ingredients. Therefore no blame attached to the owner on this.

The parking arrangement was a little weird (blocking half the owner's garage in a technically illegal place to park on the street), but seemed to work perfectly - at least we didn't get a ticket or have any issues.

Overall, I think this place was good value and fairly convenient in a frighteningly expensive city, and would recommend it for anyone wanting to stay in the Mission district with a car.

Room Tip: There is only one room, as far as I'm aware
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark C
Reviewed September 13, 2015

We really loved our stay at Dolores Place. It is certainly not super fancy but we are not fancy people. The price can't be beat and it was clean and comfortable. The location is not touristy, but again, we are not touristy types. We loved that we could walk to The Castro and The Mission. We spent a lot of time strolling down Valencia Street and got completely addicted to Four Barrel Coffee. We relaxed in Dolores Park. Everything was within walking distance but do not be fooled, there are many steep hills around. A tip would be that if you want to arrive using public transport, there will be hills between the 24th St Mission BART station and Dolores Place. Instead, it is worth the transfer to MUNI as the stop is much closer if you have luggage (as long as it is not peak commute time on MUNI).

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rasweet
Reviewed July 15, 2015

My husband and I recently spent 4 nights at Dolores Place. We loved the location of this bed and breakfast( really more of an efficiency apt. in a private home)-close to shops and restaurants and a MUNI line, but away from busy downtown SF-perfect after a busy day of sight seeing. The room was just right for 2 and had everything we needed for our visit. The bed was extremely comfortable and the light breakfasts left by David, the owner, were just what we needed to start our mornings.The adjacent patio was perfect for relaxing and enjoying a view of Twin Peaks. There was even a safe parking spot available for our rented car. We greatly enjoyed our stay at Dolores Place. We found it to be an excellent value and would happily stay here again. We recommend it highly.

Stayed: July 2015