Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Small Group: S.F, Muir Woods and Sausalito + Optional Alcatraz

Book in advance
from
C$150.53
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Dylan's Tours
from C$205.78
3,946 results
All reviews muir woods great tour electric bike tour the golden gate bridge small group small bus e bikes city tour highly recommend this tour day tour his knowledge take photos photo ops painted ladies brendan neighborhoods sausalito
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2019

I did this my first full day in SF. What a way to utilize my time, I learned what areas I wanted to return and what areas I didn't need to go back. I loved being able to go to Muir Woods and to see Alcatraz all in one day. I met cool people on my tour which was nice, I was a solo traveler. My tour guide was more than willing to take photos and answer my questions.

Highly professional and would recommend. I loved that I was on a very small tour and was extremely comfortable.
I would def take another tour with them!
Visited in August 2017.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank bekkah28
Dylan D, Manager at Dylan's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2019

Hi Bekkah28,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

We understand that some people only have ONE day in San Francisco, so we knew we had to create the A DAY IN THE BAY Tour!. San Francisco, Sausalito, Muir Woods and Alcatraz!

Thanks for supporting our small business, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

We were on a minibus with about 20 people and saw pretty much the whole city (plus Saulsalito and Muir Woods!) in a day. Our tour guide was fabulous and we had so much fun. This is a great way to spend the day and get a taste of everything. We did it our first full day in the city which gave us ideas for what to explore more in depth and on our own during the remainder of our trip. Highly recommend this tour. There are plenty of stops with time for photo ops and time to explore the area on your own. The booking process was also seamless and they are very responsive and easy to work with.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank philly7677

Hi Philly7677,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

We at Dylan's Tours are stoked that you had a great time on your tour. We try our hardest to give you (our guests) the best San Francisco experience as possible.

We appreciate you noticed our attention to details, when it comes to the booking process.

Have a great 2019

Reviewed January 6, 2019

Don't hesitate--if you have time to tour SF, this is the one you want! We saw Muir Woods, the neighborhoods, had tickets to Alcatraz, lunch in Sausalito...and an amazing fun, bright tour guide who was always happy to snap pix for us! Worth every $!

Date of experience: October 2018

Hi LibladyB,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Yes, Muir Woods is a special place for many people to explore. It's only 20 minutes outside of San Francisco, but as you saw......it's not easy to get to.

We're happy to hear you enjoyed our A Day in the Bay Tour.

Reviewed January 6, 2019

Despite the gray weather we had an amazing full day tour in SF during Christmas. Our guide Ronaldo was super good and funny and we heard many inside stories of the city.The tour covers all interesting sites and despite being 7 hours it does not feel like it - could have done longer. Truly recommend! They also gave us their suggestion for a tour in LA which we used, great as well. The only extra fee is the Muir Woods entrance, 10 dollars per person.

Date of experience: December 2018

Hi AnneFI,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Good old Rolando, our gift that keeps on giving. If you had all day, you could read all the positive feedback we have received on Rolando over the years. But all good things come to an end, Rolando will be leaving Dylan's Tours in September 2019 after he graduates from Grad School.

There is only ONE Rolando!!!!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Our tour guide made all the difference...about as local as you can get and that provided so much information and detail to the tour that I doubt you would get anywhere else. So much fun but not hectic at all and ending in Muir Woods was awesome, a truly great place. Highly recommend Dylan tours!!

5  Thank dchabot978
dylan415, Marketing Assistant at Dylan's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Hi dchabot978,

Thank you for your kind words!

We are proud that our 100% local tour guides provide such a unique experience.

Hope you'll visit us again soon!

Nora