“Fabulous tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$99.00*
and up
Majestic Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Mundelein, Illinois
“Fabulous tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

We went with our two teenage children and had a terrific tour. I loved getting out of the more "touristy" areas and biking in areas of San Francisco that I have never visited. I highly recommend this tour company.

• Korean first
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Do it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I truly loved this tour. I think this is the hippest, coolest way to get to know the real San Francisco, this was my second time in San Fran and I got to know more history and a feel for the place within a hour than reading any tour book. The team Eoin and Daniel were really fun and made us feel really welcome, full of interesting facts and told in a very amusing manor. They also helped us out on placed we wanted to eat and emailed us a list of suggestions, that were great. And don't be put off by the hills, they have a route sorted that I think we only did one small one at the end, it was pretty easy. I turly recommded this tour, it takes you off the beaten track that you wouldn't really get to see on other tours. I would do it again the next time I visit. Daniel you were great, thanks again :)

Visited December 2011
Halifax, Canada
“The real San Fran”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

'Authentic' is the best word to describe the tour of san fran Daniel and his team took us on. We felt like we saw the real soul of the city. Great for couples or families with kids 12 up (i did it with my 14 year old son who also loved it). You don't feel like a tourist when you're riding around the city (no hills thankfully). Will do it again next time in sf.

1 Thank Mike V
Azle, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“truly the heart of the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I took this layed back tour and it was a super way to get a feel for the different cultures of this wonderful place. We learned lots of information about SF history as well. It was better than renting bikes and going on our own by a long shot. The ride itself is not strenous. A couple of hills but we didn't even get winded. It was chilly in the morning but they provided gloves with our bikes. I recommend taking water. There are baskets on the bikes to put a few small belongings.

1 Thank brennorwood
texas
“This bike tour was great and different from the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

We decided to go on this tour since it was different from just biking across the bridge and would provide history, sights off the beaten path and take us to some places we especially wanted to see and find out about. The size is kept small, large hills are avoided, it showed us things we would never have discovered on our own and provided some historical facts that really made it interesting. The tour guides are great and very friendly-we would definitely recommend it to others!!