“Fantastic!”

Mini Majestic Electric Bike Tour
US$89.00*
7x7 San Francisco Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Reston, Virginia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My wife and I signed-up for a private tour with SoSF Bike Tours. Our guide, Daniel, customized our day by lengthening the standard 7 x 7 tour and by adding a few elements of the food tour. We visited several corners of the city that we would have never discovered on our own. I think we visited 21 neighborhoods in all. Daniel provided us with plenty of interesting commentary and was very accommodating. We also enjoyed a few of his restaurant recommendations over the following days. It was like having a close friend show you around his hometown. It was a wonderful experience and we highly recommend it.

• Korean first
Los Gatos, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excelent!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

loved it! perfect!! not too long, not too short, the guide was very nice and friendly...!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Marcela L
Beaumaris, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fantastic - Just do it ;-)”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This is the way to see the city! Daniel I had a fabulous time and saw parts of the city that wouldn't found if it hadn't been for you.
After the tour - I ate at the Bar Jules - excellent and then walked to Bi Rite Creamery and licked my way thru a salted caramel ice cream - Thank you for these recommendations - I had a fantastic time and i would suggest to anyone - Just do it! It's worth every dime!

Mundelein, Illinois
“Fabulous tour!”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We went with our two teenage children and had a terrific tour. I loved getting out of the more "touristy" areas and biking in areas of San Francisco that I have never visited. I highly recommend this tour company.

Western Ireland, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do it!”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I truly loved this tour. I think this is the hippest, coolest way to get to know the real San Francisco, this was my second time in San Fran and I got to know more history and a feel for the place within a hour than reading any tour book. The team Eoin and Daniel were really fun and made us feel really welcome, full of interesting facts and told in a very amusing manor. They also helped us out on placed we wanted to eat and emailed us a list of suggestions, that were great. And don't be put off by the hills, they have a route sorted that I think we only did one small one at the end, it was pretty easy. I turly recommded this tour, it takes you off the beaten track that you wouldn't really get to see on other tours. I would do it again the next time I visit. Daniel you were great, thanks again :)

Visited December 2011