“Excellent tour”

US$93.00*
Majestic Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Reviewed 5 April 2012

My wife and chose this tour based on the reviews on ta. We decided to do this tour on our first full day in San Fran. We choose the heart of the city tour. The ride is not difficult at all and the hills are avoided. Tim was our guide. Great knowledge of the city. This was my first visit to San Fran and learned a lot about the different neighborhoods away from the commercial tourist areas.

1  Thank Themigfamily
Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed 4 April 2012

My wife and I signed-up for a private tour with SoSF Bike Tours. Our guide, Daniel, customized our day by lengthening the standard 7 x 7 tour and by adding a few elements of the food tour. We visited several corners of the city that we would have never discovered on our own. I think we visited 21 neighborhoods in all. Daniel provided us with plenty of interesting commentary and was very accommodating. We also enjoyed a few of his restaurant recommendations over the following days. It was like having a close friend show you around his hometown. It was a wonderful experience and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

loved it! perfect!! not too long, not too short, the guide was very nice and friendly...!!

1  Thank Marcela L
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This is the way to see the city! Daniel I had a fabulous time and saw parts of the city that wouldn't found if it hadn't been for you.
After the tour - I ate at the Bar Jules - excellent and then walked to Bi Rite Creamery and licked my way thru a salted caramel ice cream - Thank you for these recommendations - I had a fantastic time and i would suggest to anyone - Just do it! It's worth every dime!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We went with our two teenage children and had a terrific tour. I loved getting out of the more "touristy" areas and biking in areas of San Francisco that I have never visited. I highly recommend this tour company.