“Great Pizza”

Cybelle's Front Room
Ranked #2,072 of 6,298 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

We've been going to Cybelles for years. They have a number of locations around the Bay Area but this one is a full service restaurant with a much more extensive menu-burgers, pizza, salads, pastas, and even prime rib on Fridays and Saturdays. Their burgers are very good with generous topping. They have a wide selection of pizzas and pastas. Good, consistent restaurant.

1  Thank Stuffd888

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Want pizza? Get it here.
Can't decide? get the Kitchen Sink pizza, it has everything on it. It's our favorite pizza there.

Pastas are good, Burgers are good. Try the Prime Rib, if it's available, it's pretty good too.

Timmy and his staff are great people and will take really good care of you.

Free wifi, TV's for your sports and a cozy fireplace to boot. Go Try them out.

1  Thank kent3919
Reviewed September 17, 2016

I went their early on a Saturday night in September 2016 and I was disappointed in the dry pizza. I thought I would try their New York pizza because I had never tried it before being from Australia. I had a super combo and added potatoe wedges and sun dried tomatoes. The tomatoes were so tough they just stuck in your teeth.
The food was served quickly but the waitress did not bring any cutlery or napkins and I had to get them myself. The reataurant was very quiet at the time.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

We called in here for a drink and an appetiser and a drink, between us we order wings, mozzarella sticks and a sampler plate. The food was excellent and all at a reasonable price. The only thing that stopped me giving this 5 stars was the waitress didn't come back enough to see if we'd like another drink

Reviewed April 10, 2016

Lunch with a group of friends in the upstairs room. Casual atmosphere, noisy even upstairs. Very good service. Friendly staff. The fried calamari was good but the portion size was small. The Fettucine Carbonara(blend of bacon, onions, cream, cheese)
was quite good but not as silky as the best I have had in the past. Overall everyone enjoyed their lunch choices.