Omni San Francisco Hotel
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$269
US$249
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
US$196
US$183
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$309
US$169
US$394
US$339
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$169
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$227
Hotels.com
5,689 results
All reviewsthe financial districtselect guestcookies and milkcalifornia streetunion squareferry buildinggreat hotelloyalty programcable carroom serviceturn down servicewithin walking distancefront desk staffeach morningvalet parkingfisherman's wharffree internet
Reviewed April 27, 2012

From the front of house staff, to bellboys, maids, drivers.. they're all accommodating, polite, friendly and BEST OF ALL, the hotel doesn't feel as much as a hotel like the big chains. For that very reason, I love the Omni SF.

I stayed there for 9 nights for work and pleasure in April, and was not disappointed.

It's reasonably accessable, but there is a little walk to Market St if all you want to do is shop 24/7.

Sign up for their guest program for free wifi. Also make sure of the ciders or teas near the front reception to satisfy your parched mouth when you return from your day out.

When I'm back in SF, this will be my hotel of choice without a doubt. Hopefully, this will be urs too.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank drif99
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We found our trip to the Omni to be nice, but nothing special. All of the employees were very friendly and helpful for the too nights we were there. The room was above average, but our view was of and office building on the 4th floor. The location of the Omni is right in the middle of the Financial District but there are no real touristy landmarks close and parking can be a little tough, so tough that we after the first day, we just let the valet park it and take the $10 per night extra charge. All in all, not a bad hotel, but perhaps, not exactly what we needed for our needs.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great hotel - great service! Comfortable rooms and helpful staff.

Room Tip: We especially enjoy the rooms on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clinst
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I loved my stay at the Omni. I was surprised, because traditional style is not my personal taste. But this one won my heart. The property is lovely, clean, cared for, and the service is top notch. Our deluxe room was spacious and comfortable, and the bed was excellent. I also liked the location downtown...so easy to get anywhere you want to go, either by cab or by foot. I would definitely stay here again! Well done, Omni!

Room Tip: We got our room through hotels.com, so we did not choose anything particularly special or upgraded, and it was still an excellent room. We did overlook the street behind the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank GoodToGoGirl
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I travel to SF on business 4-5 times a year. I have tried several hotels and the Omni is my 1st choice.

There is something special about the hotel and I feel good every time I walk into the lobby. The doormen are very friendly and often say,"welcome home" if you have been out for the evening. The front desk staff are warm and efficient and the rooms are very comfortable. I enjoy the restaurant for breakfast and the bar is very good in the evening for a cocktail. Love the Omni!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business