Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Zelos San Francisco(San Francisco)
The Mosser(San Francisco)
  • Pool
Palace Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Herbert Hotel(San Francisco)
Villa Florence(San Francisco)
1,728 results
All reviewssports clubmarket streetequinox gymmkt restauranthealth clubroom servicein room diningunion squareluxury hotelthe ritzhotel guestsfitness centerconcierge deskcorner roombusiness hotelferry buildingthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2012

The hotel is in a great area for shopping and dining. It is very close to Union Square, Chinatown, and the Westfield mall. We used a car service to and from the hotel, it only takes around 15 minutes to reach the airport. We traveled during the late morning, so we missed rush hour. The room was very nice and clean. The bathroom was great, it has a seperate tub and glass shower. Every staff member we came in contact with was very friendly, we have no complaints. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant, which was delicious. We would definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank criddymonkey
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Great Hotel. Great Service. Value Delivered. Staff bends over backwards.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank colorblind123
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Warm, wonderful respite although just beyond the doors you're in the busy hub. The lobby is pleasantly situated above ground level and exudes subdued luxury; always breathtaking floral displays. Never crowded yet buzzing with life are the lounge and sitting area close to the fireplace. Love the friendliness, no pretension - from the staff anyway :)! Was warmly greeted by the familiar faces at the concierge and front desk as they welcomed us back. Was upgraded to a beautiful, spacious and updated suite, facing Market. Lots of light, blue hues, windows and space to roam and relax. No noise whatsoever. Bathrooms a teeny bit dated.

Couldn't wait to get to the lounge for snacks and drinks. Love their martini's, wasabi snacks and spicy nuts. Again, lots of familiar faces and kindness when they recognized us. (Seems there are many long-time employees throughout the property.)
Finished lounging and headed to the dining room. Here is the dangerous part; there is absolutely nothing that comes out of this kitchen that is is NOT divine! No matter how full I ate every last morsel. We had venison, pasta, brussel sprouts, potatoes, wild mushrooms and chocolate mousse cake all served with precision. If only my cooking was a fraction of this caliber...oh how I wish.

Next up, breakfast. I wasn't hungry but knew I had to try more of the chef's delectable creations. We had the full egg, meat breakfast and buttermilk pancakes which doesn't sound too exciting but whoa, perfection again! My pancakes are hockey pucks so how is it they make these pancakes so light, fluffy and delicious? Not a morsel left on my plate again. I eat like a pig when I'm here!

Ok, time to work off the loads of food and drinks I've ingested. Went up to the gym which had every machine imagineable. Another excellent experience. The gym is enormous, clean and just a convenient ride up the elevator. Didn't swim in the lap pool this visit since I couldn't fit into my swimsuit.

Had late checkout so relaxed in the room while catching up on work...was not happy to find an additional fee for internet use. Convenient and accurate checkout, sans hotel credit and breakfast charges. The bell staff were attentive, happy campers and all too accommodating as they loaded up the car and sent us off with water.

The absolute best in SF !!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tripgal1
Reviewed 5 January 2012

A very nice hotel located close to everything in San Francisco. Checkin and all service was excellent. Our room was large and beautiful with 2 window seats and a wonderful view. The bed was extremely comfortable.Would have appreciated free wi-fi. From the doorman to the concierge everyone was helpful and professional. San Francisco is so awesome. Had a great time shopping and eating and then relaxing back at theFour Seasons while my poor husband had to attend meetings.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bridgette41
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I have been staying here since they opened around 2002 and while they certainly had some better years than others, my recent stay was as good as any. It is San Francisco so you occasionally run into some attitude from the staff which has been an issue but not frequent. David, the Concierge is outstanding and has been there since opening day. Also, Morgan in the front drive is helpful and always makes you feel welcomed. This hotel understands luxury and the service, and quality of everything they do is superb.
I recommend the Suites, and the one-bedroom suite they have is beyond. You really do feel as though you have your own residence in the midst of the downtown buildings. Fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business