1,857 results
All reviews sports club market street equinox gym mkt restaurant health club room service in room dining union square luxury hotel the ritz hotel guests fitness center concierge desk corner room business hotel wonderful hotel ferry building
Reviewed December 12, 2015

What a wonderful hotel. I had a lovely room with an incredible view of the bay and downtown San Francisco. I had room service every morning which was very quick and efficient. The coffee is a little strong for my taste, but i just add more milk. Everything was perfect!

1  Thank Peyton_7
Christian K, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

Thank you! I have passed on your kind words to our in-room dining, or room service team. If you join us again, please let me know how you'd like your coffee to be, and we can make adjustments so it is to your liking every morning. I can be reached at christian.klaus@fourseasons.com. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed December 12, 2015

I've stayed at every 5 star Hotel in San Francisco and after my recent visit to the Four Seasons, I have to give it the #1 Spot.

When you stay at hotels of this caliber, the biggest factor separating them from the pack is the service. I flew in from LA on business and before arrival was given the address of the hotel, which unfortunately wasn't the address for the valet.

It was pouring rain, the navigation was all over the place and when I finally made it, I was at the wrong entrance. For liability reasons they couldn't take my car. I am a lawyer, so I get that, but I was still upset (to put it mildly). Seeing I was frustrated, wet and tired, the bellman called the Guest Services Manager, Kaitlin Russell.

Wow. She is EXACTLY what a 5 Star Property needs. She came out in the rain, got in the car and took me turn-by-turn to the valet. She then personally checked me in and upgraded me to a beautiful suite for the night.

I had a dinner reservation at MKT that I was late for and she waked me right in and gave me probably the best table in the house. Midway through dinner she sent me a glass of wine.

Kaitlin is rockstar. Goodbye St. Regis....Hello Four Seasons....

1  Thank Colin J

We are so very lucky to have Kaitlin with us! Thank you for recognizing her with this review. We appreciate that you also allowed us to recover from an error communicating our two addresses (main and valet). We can not wait to welcome you back to Four Seasons!

Reviewed December 11, 2015

service was wonderful, such a beautiful place , excels above others, when you walk in you will see how prompt they are to assist you and friendly staff, great location, parking is just ok,,,, but facility top notch

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed December 9, 2015

S.F Four Seasons always meets and exceeds all expectations. I have stayed at many different hotels in the city, I highly recommend this property and always look forward to returning. This property and staff are simply "stellar". D.Geron

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DGERON

Thank you for recommending Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco! We look forward to your return! If there is anything I can do for your next stay, please let me know.

Reviewed December 7, 2015

A great Hotel, exceptional service, great location and everything you would expect from a Four Season property. I stayed two nights and enjoyed the spacious and comfortable room after a long day of meetings. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Date of stay: November 2015