“Delicious as always!”

The Rotunda at Neiman Marcus
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rotunda at Neiman Marcus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 6,003 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Cross street: Geary Street
Transit: - Powell Street BART station. - #30 Stockton Bus (Stockton/Geary stop going south, Kearney/Geary stop going north). - #38 Geary Bus (Stockton/O'Farrell stop going east, Geary/Stockton stop going west).
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My wife and I love enjoying lunch at The Rotunda. Our favorite dishes are the lobster bisque soup and the lobster club sandwich! Oh so delicious! The popovers with strawberry butter are crazy good.

1  Thank darthvayd

Reviewed July 10, 2017

You can take ANYONE to the Rotunda. The food is great, the cocktails are delicious, the room is beautiful. There really is not downside. I recommend booking if you want to go for lunch and will arrive after 11:45. It gets busy!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The rose refreshure is the best!!! That I try!!!! The view is fantástico to Unión square!!! Love this restaurant!!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

My daughters and I enjoyed lunch at the Rotunda yesterday while shopping. Our salesperson recommended it. The setting was great inside a bright and airy rotunda with huge windows looking out onto Union Square. The service was prompt and friendly.

The food was fantastic. I had the crab louie salad and it was both healthy and delicious. They had the nutrition information and calorie count right in the menu to assist in making both a delicious and nutritious choice. One of my daughters had the salmon entree and another had a beet, goat cheese,quinoa salad with chicken. I tasted hers and it was fantastic.

We didn't have dessert but we were so satisfied that it was not needed!

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Is you are looking for a good place for lunch while shopping around union square the this is it
The staff is friendly and we had a brioche and farce before a very good salad
If you wanted a glass of wine or a cocktail that is here as well
It's not cheap though at $60 for 2 and no drinks