Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
US$242
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$287
  • Room Service
Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$279
Hotel Carlton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$254
US$258
US$218
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Francisco Financial District(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$283
  • Room Service
US$381
US$234
  • Pool
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$305
US$237
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$335
Cancelon
  • Bar/Lounge
3,527 results
All reviewsthe financial districtfront deskpurified waterearly check in feegreat locationembarcadero centerferry buildingbusiness travelerlounge arearooms are smallbusiness tripcoffee machinegreat roombart stationfew blocksmarket streetfisherman's wharf
Reviewed March 31, 2012

It is a small hotel. Good for one person on business if you don't mind small spaces and you are short or for those that drank too much at the pub downstairs and need a place to crash. No kings size beds. No tubs. No closets for your luggage. Not good for weekend stay since everything in the financial district closes on the weekend. Covers are not comfortable. Thin walls and since there is a pub downstairs, you will encounter many loud drunk people at this hotel.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This Club Quarters hotel is a great deal and well suited for the business traveler. Comfortable rooms, free internet and spaciousdesks make this a great spot for working. The location is a real plus -- in the financial district, but also close to waterfront tourist spots and Market street. As a female traveling alone, I look for places that are safe -- this location certainly is. Also, very close to BART stations and good restaurants. For example, next door is the fun Cafe Prague (on Merchant St.). Staff at reception have always been very friendly. Rooms are small -- European style-- but certainly adequate for one person. I have stayed here ~ 10 times and will be back on my next trip to SF.

Room Tip: Avoid the 01-03 rooms close to the water dispenser. Go for the higher numbers 223 versus 203.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My husband and I came here for the weekend of May 16th and 17th. The room rate was great for downtown San Francisco. I am not a big city person and was awed by the location. I work in the hospitality industry, so I'm a harsh critic when I stay anywhere. I was very surprised by the look and feel of the hotel. It was very modern, and beautifully taken care of. Most of the time when I've gone down the halls of hotels there is a bit of a sterile feel, but the decor and over all feel was very earthy and homey, while maintaining the chicness throughout. The person who checked us in was very nice and courteous. The halls were a bit of a maze, but that's design not the hotel's fault.
The room while small, was just fine for me and my husband. We don't need a large room. I'm a stickler for checking cleanliness of the bed and any signs of pests, the matress and linens were crisp and clean and beautiful. The bathroom was nice and quaint, it was clean and the basics were there.
A downside was the parking, call me unknowledgable of the area, but there was no parking for hotel guests. So the parking that we were directed to and I quote " is about three blocks down, you can't miss it" We apparently couldn't find it, because when we came back for the day at ten that night, the only lot that was available was about 6 blocks down. I don't mind the walk, just wished there was a bit more specific direction to the parking.
One of the downsides I had was in the restaurant for breakfast. I had pancakes and as I was eating them there was a hair in the pancake, not the most pleasant of gifts. I had gotten through most of the meal already so I just set it aside and let the waitress know. She was apologetic and courteous.
We ate there again in the evening, mostly because I love the Elephant and Castle restaurant that I had eaten at in Seattle. The food that evening, while busy for St. Patrick's Day was wonderful and the atmosphere was great. The food was amazaing and I highly suggest the cheesecake. It is to die for!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simone W
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I spent about 20 nights here in January of 2012 and for me it was quite adequate. Some people don't care for the small rooms but when you're one person traveling alone, this is just fine. If I were traveling with my girlfriend I might prefer the hotel across the street, but for the price, Club Quarters can't be beat in this neighborhood. Rooms were clean, staff were friendly and prompt, room was always made up on time, good in-suite dining options from local restaurants. And for those conducting business in the Financial District, this place is pretty prefect. Again, don't expect large room or fancy stuff. But it's a clean, comfy bed with a nice 32" LCD on the wall, and a pretty nice modern bathroom with excellent lighting. Odd that I noticed the lighting in there, but I've stayed at places with crappy lighting before.

Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I I happened upon the place through work. It is definitely set up for the business traveler. Small no frills room but all the amenities for the business person away from home and needing to do off-hours things. The BEST mattress ever! Clearly these folks know sleep and comfort for the business-person is key. Great Embarcadero location if you’re into the way downtown nightlife. Nice price. Nice people. Fully automated check-in and check-out.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business