US$368
Book now, pay at stay
US$293
US$249
  • Restaurant
Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$279
Hotel Carlton
US$242
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$258
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$259
US$237
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$287
  • Room Service
Hilton San Francisco Financial District(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$283
US$354
US$333
Cancelon
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The location is great, the price is lower than on average for San-Francisco. On the other hand the rooms are not very clean and there is a strong smell of dust. Plus one can here everything what happens in the neighboring room ...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
2  Thank alexkartavtsev
Reviewed June 12, 2014

But everything else is not I'm afraid. The room is small, the shared bathroom is also small. The area of the hotel might not be safe late at night but the tramp stops right in front of the hotel which is extremely convenient.

Room Tip: Don't go here unless you have no choice
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Looking for a hotel in the area we wished to stay proved to be hard to come by and also very expensive. For the price we paid, we felt this hotel provided value for cost. Upon reading other negative reviews we feel we must add our positive opinion.
There are a few things paid accommodation must supply:
A descent bed, hot water, security, reasonable level of cleanliness and no bedbugs. Aida provides all that, with friendly service and clean towels daily. It is a quiet place and is in an excellent location for sightseeing and both the BART and SamTrans. The hotel smells pleasant, and security was not an issue, though there are a lot of street people in general in the city. This is an old hotel, it's not been redone, nor does it really need to be as everything works, and it's awfully nice for those of us who would like to holiday in San Francisco who are on a budget. It's got a bit of hostel feel, and it's worn in. You don't feel like royalty here, but then again, you probably aren't if you're reading this review in the first place ;) If you are the princess and the pea or feel entitled, this probably isn't the place for you. However if you are on a budget, and just need the basic comforts this hotel is great. I appreciated the fact the window opens, too!

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with an adjoining bathroom.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elfi Rose L
Reviewed May 28, 2014

After reading some of the online reviews of this place, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed here recently. Yes, it is an older property, and yes, it is on Market Street in the less desirable Tenderloin area of San Francisco, but the hotel is extremely clean, and the staff is very nice. The room was adequate (I had a queen bed room with private bath). I did pass by the shared bathrooms/showers on my floor and they always seemed clean and well taken care of. The wifi worked well throughout, even in my room. There is only one elevator, and it can get crowded at times, with long waits during check in/check out times of the day.
Even though the location can be sketchy due to the homeless people who frequent the area, the hotel is close by and within walking distance to many of the city's attractions. I never felt unsafe coming or going no matter what time of day or night. There is a CVS pharmacy very close by that sells anything and everything you may need, and there are multiple restaurants in the area to choose from. Both the MUNI and BART stops are right outside the door.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor in the back of the building for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank davec936
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The room we were given was neat and tidy but that's about it! I spent the entire night itching from the bed bugs - I felt like they were crawling all over me. My partner had to end up sleeping against the wall on the floor because the bed was that uncomfortable and I spent the night above the sheets on towels! I have had better sleeps on over seas flights in economy class!

The room was neat and tidy and the tram is located directly in front but that's about all that's good...I checked out as soon as possible the next morning the office staff did provide a refund

The area is seedy and unless you have police escort at night I wouldn't be leaving my room at night - the area is not safe at all especially for family!

Stayed: April 2014