See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 12, 2016

Was in this hotel during the business trip this autumn. I had not the best impression from the hotel. It looks like this building had better times 50 years ago. Now it looks like piece of old American West. Funny part was breakfast, which consisted of donuts and big can of coffee for all hotel visitors. Elevator is not fastest on the planet as well :) But the best thing about this hotel is it's price. Recommended for budget traveller.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank LeoneG9568QQ
Reviewed October 21, 2016

Stayed at this hotel for one night towards the end of September. Hotel management wanted to edit our review. In fact, this hotel should have been closed down by health inspectors years ago. It is not even value for money as you can find better accommodation to stay in San Francisco at a cheaper price. This hotel is also a health hazard. We stayed on the 6th floor and it was a disgusting. It stunk; it was itchy - possible mould spores, lice, etc. The one window - which needed to be open - did not have safety glass on it and in this small room, there was nothing stopping someone tripping and falling twenty metres to their death. Service was distrustful. Outside on the street, lots of homeless people and people lingering on street corners.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank oztravller16
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

I was pleased the room was clean, towels and linens clean. A funky old hotel and affordable. I would stay again. There shower and bathroom was down the hall but there was a sink in the room. I found it to be tolerable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Napaman7
Reviewed October 18, 2016

This place advertises as Aida Plaza hotel to attract people when in fact its name is just Aida Hotel. It boasts of air conditioned room and only has a heater that turns on only at nights for 5 hours starting midnight and is only for 15 minutes every hour.

Room Tip: I will never ever recommend anyone to this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JanMohds
Reviewed October 15, 2016

My friend and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in mid September : 2 consecutive nights and 1 more night after a 7-day tour to YellowStone.
We were very disappointed on arrival as the hotel was located in an area of poor neighborhood: homeless people and black youngsters yelling on the opposite side of the street. We wanted to change hotel but couldn’t as rooms were booked online under non-refundable terms.
On the 2nd night, my friend went out to dine with friends. As I had to go out alone, stupidly I left my ID card, credit card and US$700 in 2 small bags under the pile of bath towels on the cupboard aiming to take back as soon as I returned from dinner. I forgot the whole thing!
Luckily when we returned to stay for the 3rd night after the tour, we found that the good-hearted Chinese cleaning lady had found my bags and kept them in their safe for me.
My sincere thanks to her!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends