“Nice wines and good music”
Review of Eno Wine Bar

Eno Wine Bar
Ranked #128 of 5,975 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice stop in here. Staff was kind, wine menu is big, and the stay was pleasant. Unmissable, next to Union Sq.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

It's a good little wine bar, right across from the wonderful Handlery Hotel where my sister and I stayed. They seem to be very knowledgeable about the wines they carry, and the list is carefully curated. It was a trifle on the expensive side for what we received, especially for food, but it was a lovely, quiet evening of chat and people-watching.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I'm not a wine connesouir by any means. But the waitress was very helpful and knowledgeable is helping us pair wine flights to pair witb our food. Good stop for a relaxing wine tasting!

Reviewed February 20, 2018

Our flight into SFO was delayed so arrived at Union Square area in-between lunch and dinner hours when many restaurants were closed. Eno happened to be open so we gave it a shot and it turned out to be great. Wife and I each ordered a wine flight and every glass was a very good selection typical of the varietal and region. Especially enjoyed the Verdejo and Cotes du Rhone. We also had the charcuterie board with 3 meats and cheeses which was really nice. Comfortable room with nice modern art. Would return for sure and a great recommendation if you need a bite and drink in that 2:30-3:30pm window.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Two years ago, I raved about this wine bar. I had ordered the bubbly flight and thought each sparkling wine was fantastic. This time, two of the three wines I could not even drink they were so bad. The wines were also flat. The most expensive wine if bought was $51 which was way overpriced for a nondescript wine. My other family members ordered red wine flights and no one thought their wine was anything near average. The $13 meat, cheese and bread board was fine. The speaker above our table was blaring so was difficult to have a relaxing conversation. We were there late Saturday afternoon and the place was almost empty. Compare that to two years ago, the wine bar was packed with people. Our female server could have cared less that we were there. Would not recommend.