“Holiday”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Pretty good pizza and very nice attentive staff. We were hungry and tired after walking round the city. After days of great seafood on previous evenings this was a good change.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

We came to California pizza restaurant for lunch and we got a large cheese and a small Bianca which were delicious. The food is good, really nice staff, fast service, nice atmosphere. Will come back for sure!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Every time I visit the states I always end up at one of the Californian Pizza Kitchens. I have tasted a few of their pizza's, salads (keep ordering pizzas because I love them and there are some creative toppings; but they have a good range of other meals as well). Free unlimited plain or sweetened ice tea and free refills on other drinks. All prices are reasonable; a standard pepperoni pizza is $12.95 and they are happy to add or remove toppings as well as provide you with a choice of bases - thin, original, honey wheat or wholegrain crust. Service has always been quick and friendly.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We went here for dinner with 2 of my friends who live in San Francisco as they said this chain is really good. I would of compared the restaurant itself to a posher Pizza Hut here in the UK.
The food was really poor one of the pizza bases was burnt and the other was really tough more like ciabatta bread pizza than pizza. Topping and tomato sauce were really bland also.

Service was ok but thing outstanding. We left very disappointed and my american friends were quite embarrassed as they had said it was normally good,

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Pros: Great spinach and artichoke dip and excellent fish tacos. Their strawberry margueritta isn't so bad either. Not over pricey.
Cons: It's a family restaurant, so it can get a bit noisy with kids.