“A long time return”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Sunset
Neighbourhood: Sunset
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Lived in Inner Sunset for over 20 years and this was a regular Friday night dinner spot. The decor is the same but fresh. Lunch with linguine and whole clams was very good. Price range is average.

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

It was late and I was looking for family style Italian food in a room where we could talk and hear each other. Pasquale's was perfect. Decor, simple, table and chairs. Service couldn't have been better. All round nice experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Awful crust. And to me, that's everything. The toppings tasted like they were supposed to. Yes green peppers tasted like green peppers. But a pizzas quality exists in the crust. This was worse that digourno. Regretful decision. Reviews roped me in. Avoid.

1  Thank mystic_coot
Reviewed June 16, 2016

I fell in love with Pasquales over the years while staying in San Francisco regularly, and it is a must visit while I'm in the city. The pizza is the best I have found anywhere, and is easily my favorite. I've never had something from the menu that was disappointing and delivery usually arrives in a reasonable amount of time with hot food.

Reviewed January 29, 2016

We just had pasta. Nothing special about it. Service was fast. We did not try the pizza. Price was reasonable.