“Napa Valley Wine Tour is fantastic!”

San Francisco Shuttle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco Tours are a great way to see the San Francisco area. We offer tours to Yosemite, Muir Woods, wine country, Carmel and private tours from San Francisco
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Napa Valley Wine Tour is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

The wine country tour was a great little getaway. This company knows how to put on a good show. Our tour guide, Michael, was a great guide. He was a funny, quick wit, goldmine of useless wine country information. He really made the trip enjoyable.

Just remember to hydrate and pace yourself for this one... its an 8 hour booze cruise through wine country!!!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank Clint W

San Francisco, California
“fantastic total experience (Napa Tour)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Highly recommend this tour. Was so very well planned (while never feeling time pressured) that we could simply enjoy, have fun and learn. Mark took such good care of us and the others on the tour that we will remember him as much as we remember Napa (very happy memories). :-)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A worthwhile tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

For those who opt to tour San Francisco on your own, think again.
Instead sign up for the 5-hour city tour with SF Shuttle Tour. We saw so much and was overwhelmed after the tour but in a good way.
Gus, our guide was excellent as he was knowledgeable and ever ready to answer questions. What's more, the walk on Lombard street, Chinatown, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate for photo opportunities were a sweet treat for us tourists. We were also taken to Sausalito for our lunch shop and I thoroughly enjoyed the nice quaint shops, eateries and a breathtaking view of the bay.
This tour was worth every minute of my time in San Francisco.

7 Thank JoannaDtraveller
Wellington, New Zealand
257 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“Great City Tour, ok Muir Woods Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

Took combination of tours together and it was well worth it.

The city tour was great and finished at Sausilito where our guide suggested we eat at Cafe Tutti. And it was good. The whole tour was excellent. The guide was fantastic.

The Muir Woods were excellent. The guide was not as good as the guide from the city tour. Unfortunately, after you're spoiled with excellence, very good just doesn't cover it off.

However, we would suggest this tour to anyone. Very enjoyable day out.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank BagmanNZ
San Francisco, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One year after Dennis recognized me! Thanks to Comprehensif tour!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

Dennis is a amazing guide! It was the second time I took the tour. I liked it so much in 2011 that when my mom came to visit me in San Francisco, I decided to buy the same tour. I wished I had Dennis again and my wish came true. The awesome thing about it, it's that Dennis recognized me from last year. I had some new informations during the tour, so I learned new information about the city. It is a really good tour for tourist but as well for people, like me, that are moving out in the city. Take the tour, sit back and relax, you'll discover San Francisco, the most beautiful city of North America! Thanks Dennis!!

2 Thank PatMarguerite